Minecraft 360 Survival Island download

#1james_hellerPosted 6/27/2012 2:42:34 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?cgdyle0p57uuf4w

Here is a video of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP6S93oO55Q&feature=player_embedded

If you don't know how to put maps on your Xbox, here is a brief tutorial.

Step 1: Transfer your Xbox live profile to a compatible USB stick
Step 2: Plug your USB into your pc/laptop
Step 3: Open Horizon and Drag my save in to Horizon
Step 4: Change The Profile id , Device id and console id to yours
Step 5: save , Rehash and resign a couple of times
Step 6: Click save to device next to the exit sigh in the top left and save it
Step 7: When it saves , plug your USB back into your xbox
Step 8: (Optional) Move profile back to Hard Drive or keep on USB (Your choice)
Step 9: Start Minecraft , click play game then choose your USB after clicking play
Step 10: Enjoy the worlds , Have some fun And Comment how you think of it after viewing it
#2Mander1861Posted 6/27/2012 2:43:44 PM
Didnt you get banned for this?
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#3rdnythesaviorPosted 6/27/2012 2:55:49 PM
Yes you can get banned for this. Don't EVER use any third party software/device to modify your game's content.
---
"I don't want to say 'I Told You So' ...so, Welcome to Miami!"
GT: rodneythesavior
#4james_heller(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 3:04:01 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Didnt you get banned for this?

No, you cannot get banned for this. Some games allow you to share worlds or other things through a Sharing Center like for instance, Call of Duty has Vaults where you can download things from friends. Minecraft doesn't have it, so if you want a friends world, you would have to do this. This isn't even bad because it isn't online, you can do it offline.
#5DonKronPosted 6/27/2012 3:12:10 PM
rdnythesavior posted...
Yes you can get banned for this. Don't EVER use any third party software/device to modify your game's content.

This.

However, the chances of MS finding out extremely unlikely. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TC couldn't care less if you receive a hardware ban.
#6james_heller(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 3:46:17 PM
DonKron posted...
rdnythesavior posted...

This.

However, the chances of MS finding out extremely unlikely. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TC couldn't care less if you receive a hardware ban.

What the **** is that suppose to mean? Of course I don't care, but no offense, I don't know any of you, I just want people to share their worlds with others, if they want. I didn't even get console banned from modding. This isn't modding.
#7Seven_ZombisPosted 6/27/2012 3:48:01 PM
This map looks pretty boring, thanks for the effort though.
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#8lord_abortionPosted 6/27/2012 3:49:29 PM
Good luck, james. I got modded for posting a skyblock map and I didn't even go into detail about it. I 'll try the map, though.
---
GT: StrangeAnima1
#9Seven_ZombisPosted 6/27/2012 3:51:49 PM
james_heller posted...
DonKron posted...
rdnythesavior posted...

This.

What the **** is that suppose to mean? Of course I don't care, but no offense, I don't know any of you, I just want people to share their worlds with others, if they want. I didn't even get console banned from modding. This isn't modding.

But it IS modding, you obviously do not understand how using 3rd party software to modify a game outside of normal parameters is not okay with Microsoft, have patience I am sure of they want to let us share maps they will eventually do so in an update, until then, try refining what you are trying to do, maybe make a sky survival instead of a half done faux rpg.
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#10The_Only_HumanPosted 6/27/2012 4:08:38 PM
People get banned for modding skyrim. Modding is modding even if it's in singleplayer.
---
Gamertag: xxsavagedeathxx