Minecraft 360 Survival Island download

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Minecraft 360 Survival Island download

User Info: james_heller

james_heller
4 years ago#1
http://www.mediafire.com/?cgdyle0p57uuf4w

Here is a video of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP6S93oO55Q&feature=player_embedded

If you don't know how to put maps on your Xbox, here is a brief tutorial.

Step 1: Transfer your Xbox live profile to a compatible USB stick
Step 2: Plug your USB into your pc/laptop
Step 3: Open Horizon and Drag my save in to Horizon
Step 4: Change The Profile id , Device id and console id to yours
Step 5: save , Rehash and resign a couple of times
Step 6: Click save to device next to the exit sigh in the top left and save it
Step 7: When it saves , plug your USB back into your xbox
Step 8: (Optional) Move profile back to Hard Drive or keep on USB (Your choice)
Step 9: Start Minecraft , click play game then choose your USB after clicking play
Step 10: Enjoy the worlds , Have some fun And Comment how you think of it after viewing it

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
4 years ago#2
Didnt you get banned for this?
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.

User Info: rdnythesavior

rdnythesavior
4 years ago#3
Yes you can get banned for this. Don't EVER use any third party software/device to modify your game's content.
"I don't want to say 'I Told You So' ...so, Welcome to Miami!"
GT: rodneythesavior

james_heller
4 years ago#4
Mander1861 posted...
Didnt you get banned for this?

No, you cannot get banned for this. Some games allow you to share worlds or other things through a Sharing Center like for instance, Call of Duty has Vaults where you can download things from friends. Minecraft doesn't have it, so if you want a friends world, you would have to do this. This isn't even bad because it isn't online, you can do it offline.

User Info: DonKron

DonKron
4 years ago#5
rdnythesavior posted...
Yes you can get banned for this. Don't EVER use any third party software/device to modify your game's content.

This.

However, the chances of MS finding out extremely unlikely. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TC couldn't care less if you receive a hardware ban.

james_heller
4 years ago#6
DonKron posted...
rdnythesavior posted...

This.

However, the chances of MS finding out extremely unlikely. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TC couldn't care less if you receive a hardware ban.

What the **** is that suppose to mean? Of course I don't care, but no offense, I don't know any of you, I just want people to share their worlds with others, if they want. I didn't even get console banned from modding. This isn't modding.

User Info: Seven_Zombis

Seven_Zombis
4 years ago#7
This map looks pretty boring, thanks for the effort though.
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all

User Info: lord_abortion

lord_abortion
4 years ago#8
Good luck, james. I got modded for posting a skyblock map and I didn't even go into detail about it. I 'll try the map, though.
GT: StrangeAnima1

User Info: Seven_Zombis

Seven_Zombis
4 years ago#9
james_heller posted...
DonKron posted...
rdnythesavior posted...

This.

What the **** is that suppose to mean? Of course I don't care, but no offense, I don't know any of you, I just want people to share their worlds with others, if they want. I didn't even get console banned from modding. This isn't modding.

But it IS modding, you obviously do not understand how using 3rd party software to modify a game outside of normal parameters is not okay with Microsoft, have patience I am sure of they want to let us share maps they will eventually do so in an update, until then, try refining what you are trying to do, maybe make a sky survival instead of a half done faux rpg.
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all

User Info: The_Only_Human

The_Only_Human
4 years ago#10
People get banned for modding skyrim. Modding is modding even if it's in singleplayer.
Gamertag: xxsavagedeathxx
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Minecraft 360 Survival Island download

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived