Herobrine Thread?

#11nucshadowPosted 6/27/2012 10:27:21 PM
GreenDemon66 posted...
I don't think he's real but I totally enjoy the mystery and enigma. So with that being said, with that being said, that being said, that said, I will retell a tale untold.

That that had had such explosive properties was a fact Steve had not fully considered previously. It was night time. It was outside. A trap had been tripped.

When the smoke cleared the clearing was smoking.

-What was that? Distant Eyes in the distant darkness. Acting tree-ish behind a tree.

Brave Steve set his eyes bravely upon The Eyes and immediately advanced.

Power went out.

10/10 awesomeness here

Herobrine once asked me politely to pour lava on my brother's only path into his bedrock mine, so I did it
---
How do you improve a samurai warlord?
Give him Pokemon!
#12SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 6/27/2012 10:48:26 PM
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/632873-minecraft-xbox-360-edition/63239729
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#13AoENIACPosted 6/28/2012 2:00:48 AM
I seriously convinced my friends that Herobrine is an actual feature in the 360 version.

One time they were off making dinner and had left the 360 running so I slyly joined their game and created some odd structures in an obscure part of the map. A sandstone ziggurat, lit by redstone torches. I put a sarcophagus inside with a bed that had a treasure chest hidden beneath it that I put some golden tools into. Then I buried a nether-portal beneath the whole thing to add creepy ambiance.

Then I stacked a bunch of pine logs to make a leafless forest and surrounded the ziggurat with a field of roses.

Dug a few abandoned mineshafts and got off the game before they came back from dinner.

Then I waited.

I played with them while they were present a few times after that, they hadn't found it yet.

Eventually one of them found it while building a sky highway. Confused, they said they found a weird temple and that we all needed to see this. Upon arriving at the site, I acted intrigued and said "Wow, your seed has everything doesn't it? A Herobrine biome." Which of course got them wondering what I meant because they had seen the Herobrine loading screen comment and didn't know what Herobrine was.

I explained that Herobrine was a ghost miner hoax from the PC version that they made mods for and actually added in for the 360 release. That very rarely you could find a seed that had strange features built in as one of the random "biomes". Things like odd, eerie structures and abandoned mines or forests of dead trees or long unnatural tunnels that go nowhere, etc. I assured them that I didn't think they actually added anything harmful like a ghost mob, but I wasn't sure so they probably shouldn't sleep in his bed with monsters turned on.

Hook, line, and sinker. They bought the whole story and were really startled when they heard the nether portal sounds while exploring the ziggurat. They found the golden tools under the bed and left offerings to Herobrine in that chest. None of them have slept in the bed yet, heh.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#14Aleksander11774(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 6:15:47 AM
AoENIAC posted...
I seriously convinced my friends that Herobrine is an actual feature in the 360 version.

One time they were off making dinner and had left the 360 running so I slyly joined their game and created some odd structures in an obscure part of the map. A sandstone ziggurat, lit by redstone torches. I put a sarcophagus inside with a bed that had a treasure chest hidden beneath it that I put some golden tools into. Then I buried a nether-portal beneath the whole thing to add creepy ambiance.

Then I stacked a bunch of pine logs to make a leafless forest and surrounded the ziggurat with a field of roses.

Dug a few abandoned mineshafts and got off the game before they came back from dinner.

Then I waited.

I played with them while they were present a few times after that, they hadn't found it yet.

Eventually one of them found it while building a sky highway. Confused, they said they found a weird temple and that we all needed to see this. Upon arriving at the site, I acted intrigued and said "Wow, your seed has everything doesn't it? A Herobrine biome." Which of course got them wondering what I meant because they had seen the Herobrine loading screen comment and didn't know what Herobrine was.

I explained that Herobrine was a ghost miner hoax from the PC version that they made mods for and actually added in for the 360 release. That very rarely you could find a seed that had strange features built in as one of the random "biomes". Things like odd, eerie structures and abandoned mines or forests of dead trees or long unnatural tunnels that go nowhere, etc. I assured them that I didn't think they actually added anything harmful like a ghost mob, but I wasn't sure so they probably shouldn't sleep in his bed with monsters turned on.

Hook, line, and sinker. They bought the whole story and were really startled when they heard the nether portal sounds while exploring the ziggurat. They found the golden tools under the bed and left offerings to Herobrine in that chest. None of them have slept in the bed yet, heh.

10/10 You, sir, have earned +10 internets!
---
Official GOAT of the Skyrim Board
#15MoparMan94_2Posted 6/28/2012 8:06:54 AM
AoENIAC posted...

This guy is going places.
---
Official Hero of the Monster Hunter Boards
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf
#16NekoSlavePosted 6/30/2012 3:26:57 PM
Stop.
---
I am God. This is the game I created the human race for. -Vozlov (Deus Ex: HR)
I'd love to meet a dev or at the least punch one in the mouth. -ZXR_ReignSlayer