New Seed Need friends to build a town.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. New Seed Need friends to build a town.

User Info: Damian_Kain

Damian_Kain
4 years ago#1
Howdy! I just started a new seed and I need some new people with Mics to build with me and work together to make a neat little area in my world look great. Hope to hear from you.

GT is Damian Kain
MHTri ID:QFBXWZ
For you, the day Bison graced your village, was the most important day of your life, but for me, it was.... Tuesday.

Damian_Kain
4 years ago#2
I am right now doing it on peaceful but once I have a nice little home in the area I want to build in I am planning to up the difficulty. It is a large and very dark area above ground that needs people to work the land.
For you, the day Bison graced your village, was the most important day of your life, but for me, it was.... Tuesday.

User Info: JinnaiHimura

JinnaiHimura
4 years ago#3
I'll be on later today. Frostyliciousv2.
"Behold the glory of Saikyo!"

Damian_Kain
4 years ago#4
Cool I look forward to some help. It is shaping up nicely and I am gathering stone and wood for building later. I need lots more though and I am particular about where I get it at least for right now. Add me tonight. I am on now most of the day.

Damian_Kain
4 years ago#5
Also I am asking for people with Microphones. I dont want people just building silently. I want to talk and build. Please have a Mic. Thank you!

User Info: punkjunkgamer

punkjunkgamer
4 years ago#6
Added you but you were on MW3 at the time.
Gamertag: DisturbingIrony
Dragon's Dogma Pawn(360): David Bowie

Damian_Kain
4 years ago#7
Yeah as soon as that game ended I changed out and noone was on. My oneMinecraft friend wanted to play MW

User Info: Mikejl87

Mikejl87
4 years ago#8
I'd love to help out. I'll be on shortly

GT: Mike OnThe Mike

Damian_Kain
4 years ago#9
Still have some space. Only two spots have been reserved and then we can always work on expansion downwards.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. New Seed Need friends to build a town.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived