New Seed Need friends to build a town.

#1Damian_KainPosted 7/3/2012 12:24:25 PM
Howdy! I just started a new seed and I need some new people with Mics to build with me and work together to make a neat little area in my world look great. Hope to hear from you.

GT is Damian Kain
---
MHTri ID:QFBXWZ
For you, the day Bison graced your village, was the most important day of your life, but for me, it was.... Tuesday.
#2Damian_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 12:36:36 PM
I am right now doing it on peaceful but once I have a nice little home in the area I want to build in I am planning to up the difficulty. It is a large and very dark area above ground that needs people to work the land.
---
For you, the day Bison graced your village, was the most important day of your life, but for me, it was.... Tuesday.
#3JinnaiHimuraPosted 7/3/2012 1:16:41 PM
I'll be on later today. Frostyliciousv2.
---
"Behold the glory of Saikyo!"
#4Damian_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 1:21:43 PM
Cool I look forward to some help. It is shaping up nicely and I am gathering stone and wood for building later. I need lots more though and I am particular about where I get it at least for right now. Add me tonight. I am on now most of the day.
---
#5Damian_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 3:15:00 PM
Also I am asking for people with Microphones. I dont want people just building silently. I want to talk and build. Please have a Mic. Thank you!
---
#6punkjunkgamerPosted 7/3/2012 3:33:12 PM
Added you but you were on MW3 at the time.
---
Gamertag: DisturbingIrony
Dragon's Dogma Pawn(360): David Bowie
#7Damian_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 3:34:32 PM
Yeah as soon as that game ended I changed out and noone was on. My oneMinecraft friend wanted to play MW
---
#8Mikejl87Posted 7/3/2012 3:57:23 PM
I'd love to help out. I'll be on shortly

GT: Mike OnThe Mike
#9Damian_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 4:56:04 PM
Still have some space. Only two spots have been reserved and then we can always work on expansion downwards.
---