How can I play split screen?

#1mab2815Posted 7/7/2012 7:33:43 PM
Give me a tutorial on what I have to do.
I have the Blue, Red, and Green wires for HD hooked up correctly in the back of my hdtv flatscreen tv. Do I have to have an hdmi cord?
I don't know how to get the splitscreen going.
---
(>.)> e"""" \-(0o0(-/
#2DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 7/7/2012 7:57:56 PM
You need red blue green and white hooked up then just hook up a second controller sign into an account on that controller go into the game and press start on the second controller
---
Mander1861 is my partner in crime. Together we plan to rule the world. But have to start small...
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff (I'm 14, not a "squeaker".)
#3dragonomenPosted 7/7/2012 8:05:03 PM
You're using the Xbox 360 HD component cables, right?

Since you've already inserted the three color cables in your TV, check the other end of the wire. On the side that plugs directly into your Xbox, there should be a switch that chooses between HD and standard definition. Make sure it's on HDTV.

The Xbox will automatically detect that you have an HD connection set up and will automatically be running in HD when you turn it on.

To play splitscreen, enter a game, connect your second controller, sign it in, and press start. You are now playing splitscreen Minecraft.
#4backspace8908Posted 7/7/2012 11:59:46 PM
All of you are wrong!

Ur tv has to be set to at less 720

Trust me, me and my friend got pissed trying to plug in wires for over 45 minutes before we tried the video settings
---
Gamertag: RenegadeSilence
#5Knight_Rider_3KPosted 7/8/2012 1:28:30 AM
Or you could not be noobs and get an HDMI cable.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#6idkifPosted 7/8/2012 2:01:33 AM
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
Or you could not be noobs and get an HDMI cable.

This.
---
YOLO spelled backwards means Only Loser Obey Yolo.
#7TimePharaohPosted 7/8/2012 4:55:33 AM
backspace8908 posted...
All of you are wrong!

Ur tv has to be set to at less 720

Trust me, me and my friend got pissed trying to plug in wires for over 45 minutes before we tried the video settings

If it can do 720p....why would it EVER be set at anything less? That's incredibly stupid.
#8Hitman_67Posted 7/8/2012 6:00:57 AM
After plugging the correct HD wires in, turn the switch on the cable to HD instead of standard. And remember to do the same in the console settings as well... Make sure to at least set it to 720.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Currently Building TWO 2012 Gaming Rigs (Finished in July)