New Skins?

#1Lilith3013Posted 7/9/2012 9:10:05 PM
1. So are they free or do I have to pay for them?

2. Can I use them in any game mode? Even when I visit other player's games?

3. Any pics of what any of them look like?

4. When does this come out?
#2MenuWarsPosted 7/9/2012 9:13:07 PM
I swear down you're trolling. First you post asking about information on the PC version on the 360 board, now you ask questions that have some answers to them on the first page of the board.

Either that or I'm getting board fatigue after waiting for pistons for so long.
---
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~
#3Lilith3013(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 9:16:38 PM
No I'm not trolling. Just questions that come to me.
#4DeadLock25Posted 7/9/2012 9:33:11 PM
PLEASE for gods sake use the search function. Or even try reading others posts. It really is on the front page.

Either way, 2 skins packs have been finished with the first one being released along side update 1.7.3 later this week. The second one is to be released at a later date. 3 more packs are in development.

Each pack will include 40+ skins and will cost 160 MS points ($2).

You will be able to sample them (some skins will be free) so that you can see other skins (of other players) even if you dont have them downloaded.

You will be able to use them in any world on any character (this should be common sense, why would they limit a skin to only one world or make it so that only you can see them? The point is to show off the skins.) provided that you bought the skin pack.

Pictures are all over the internet, use google. I thinkg playxbla has them. Hell even the pictures section on this website has them. The tab that says "Images". Please do not be lazy and do a bit of searching before asking something next time.
---
GT: Deadlock25
#5The_Lady_LustPosted 7/9/2012 11:06:31 PM
So if I don't buy them, I still can use some of them? And if so, do others see me using them? The free ones that is.
#6DeadLock25Posted 7/9/2012 11:12:47 PM
The_Lady_Lust posted...
So if I don't buy them, I still can use some of them? And if so, do others see me using them? The free ones that is.

Yes you will be able to switch between the 8 default ones and a few free ones from the pack. This is so that you can see all of the skins on players who did buy them as the data will be on your HDD. And yes others will be able to see them provided they download the free trial ones. ( Im starting to wonder why the data to see other's skins isnt included in the update itself, saving people the trouble of downloading something they do not wish to purchase)
---
GT: Deadlock25