How do I find Slime!?

#1moneyman82Posted 7/14/2012 7:53:15 PM
I managed to find 10 slime balls a while back, but now I need two more to make my hidden bridge. Where are slimes found? Is there an easy way to find them?
---
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com
#2BladeX65Posted 7/14/2012 9:10:01 PM
Look it up yourself.
---
GT - Blade X65
#3moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2012 9:14:51 PM
BladeX65 posted...
Look it up yourself.

Thank you for the insightful answer, I had never thought to do that! Man, I didn't know that such helpful people existed on this wondrous planet! I hold you in highest regards, Sir.

K nao 4 srs, anyone have an actual answer without d-baggery?
---
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com
#4Sullydawg187Posted 7/14/2012 9:17:52 PM
Sometimes I wonder why people like that even make board accounts... and well I've found a couple, both times they snuck up on me in my mine but I really can't say for certain if there is a specific way of finding them. You might just have to get lucky
---
"The only thing that beats Superman 64 is Cabala's Pro Painter: Drying Edition" -Kanooke
XBox Live GT: Sullydawg187
#5chris20132Posted 7/14/2012 9:23:46 PM
dig down to bedrock and just dig a huge open room.. make sure you light it up very well and make the ceiling at least 3 blocks high. not guaranteed but your chances will be better if you do this
#6OneMillionKidsPosted 7/14/2012 9:25:52 PM
Use this site to find the coordinates of the slimes spawn in your map by entering in the seed #. http://extension.ws/minecraft/slimes.html

Once you've determined the location of the slimes, dig down to level 10 and create a slime farm. Use youtube tutorialss to help make it.