How do I find Slime!?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I managed to find 10 slime balls a while back, but now I need two more to make my hidden bridge. Where are slimes found? Is there an easy way to find them?
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com
4 years ago#2
Look it up yourself.
GT - Blade X65
4 years ago#3
BladeX65 posted...
Look it up yourself.

Thank you for the insightful answer, I had never thought to do that! Man, I didn't know that such helpful people existed on this wondrous planet! I hold you in highest regards, Sir.

K nao 4 srs, anyone have an actual answer without d-baggery?
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com
4 years ago#4
Sometimes I wonder why people like that even make board accounts... and well I've found a couple, both times they snuck up on me in my mine but I really can't say for certain if there is a specific way of finding them. You might just have to get lucky
"The only thing that beats Superman 64 is Cabala's Pro Painter: Drying Edition" -Kanooke
XBox Live GT: Sullydawg187
4 years ago#5
dig down to bedrock and just dig a huge open room.. make sure you light it up very well and make the ceiling at least 3 blocks high. not guaranteed but your chances will be better if you do this
4 years ago#6
Use this site to find the coordinates of the slimes spawn in your map by entering in the seed #. http://extension.ws/minecraft/slimes.html

Once you've determined the location of the slimes, dig down to level 10 and create a slime farm. Use youtube tutorialss to help make it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived