The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

You know what sucks?

#1mab2815Posted 7/16/2012 10:40:32 AM
I have 130msp and need 30 more for the skins pack but I don't want to pay $5 to buy something that is only somewhere around $1. Now I have to wait till next month when Rewards puts that 100 msp into my acc. I think I should not get the skins because I don't play Minecraft as much because it is just to boring and I will be recieving Just Cause 2 in the mail so I should buy some DLC for that. I'll have enough for 2.
My rant is over and here comes the trollers.
Trollers ride strollers(good one riiiiiight).
---
(>.)> e"""" \-(0o0(-/
#2pj44055Posted 7/16/2012 10:43:40 AM
Why not just download the trial pack? I've got no idea what it includes, but you do get 4-5 skins, IIRC.

Also, I never found any of the JC2 DLC worth it, outside of the free ones. That game was badass, even as a vanilla game.
---
Wii FC: 3351-9107-3724-8137 Name: PJ
XBOX LIVE Gamertag/PSN ID: Vash8806
#3nickizgr8Posted 7/16/2012 11:17:19 AM
The air propulsion gun or what ever it is called really helps in the hardest mode. When you have to fight the ninja's or any hard enemy you use it and it send them flying of a cliff and kills them easy victory.
#4homsarrunner3Posted 7/16/2012 11:18:07 AM
nickizgr8 posted...
The air propulsion gun or what ever it is called really helps in the hardest mode. When you have to fight the ninja's or any hard enemy you use it and it send them flying of a cliff and kills them easy victory.

Wat
---
Official Profligate-hunter of the Fallout: New Vegas board.
Ave, true to Caesar.
#5inflimPosted 7/16/2012 11:19:30 AM
homsarrunner3 posted...
nickizgr8 posted...

Wat

---
GT : BCreative. Playing - Skyrim (PC) CoD (Xbox), Rage (Xbox) Next to play - ???
Waiting for - Fable 4, Borderlands 2
#6nickizgr8Posted 7/16/2012 11:19:55 AM
homsarrunner3 posted...
nickizgr8 posted...

Wat

Probably should have mentioned it is one of the just cause 2 dlc's.
#7Seven_ZombisPosted 7/16/2012 11:19:56 AM
inflim posted...
homsarrunner3 posted...
nickizgr8 posted...

Wat

---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#8homsarrunner3Posted 7/16/2012 11:20:37 AM
nickizgr8 posted...
homsarrunner3 posted...
nickizgr8 posted...

Wat

So why did you put it in a Minecraft thread?
---
Official Profligate-hunter of the Fallout: New Vegas board.
Ave, true to Caesar.
#9glassghost0Posted 7/16/2012 11:24:16 AM
homsarrunner3 posted...
nickizgr8 posted...
homsarrunner3 posted...
nickizgr8 posted...

Wat

So why did you put it in a Minecraft thread?

Did you even read the original post?
---
Check out my Youtube Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/GlassGhost0/videos
#10PreacherXWDSXPosted 7/16/2012 11:28:59 AM
Use Bing rewards and get free MSP points, I get free DLC or a free game a month from using Bing.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill