How to get 5 free skins?

#21GeistPosted 7/18/2012 10:44:12 AM
Neomantric posted...
Geist posted...
You people act like these skins are your crack hits.

Exactly. We aren't confused why the ad is up on the announced date with unavailable downloads on a download link. Definetly not the case. We have no right to wonder? T-R-O.....

Go for it, call me a name if it makes you feel better. I'm just saying this topic is a bit over the top for a couple of free skins.
---
Go play Joy Ride Turbo now!
#22HUSoldier117Posted 7/18/2012 10:50:19 AM
Skins are out now.
---
"If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. A legend Mr. Wayne, a legend."
#23NeomantricPosted 7/18/2012 11:01:10 AM
Geist posted...
Neomantric posted...
Geist posted...
You people act like these skins are your crack hits.

Exactly. We aren't confused why the ad is up on the announced date with unavailable downloads on a download link. Definetly not the case. We have no right to wonder? T-R-O.....

Go for it, call me a name if it makes you feel better. I'm just saying this topic is a bit over the top for a couple of free skins.

I call it as I see it. Your post had only one purpose.
#24hikaru_zeroPosted 7/18/2012 11:07:26 AM
:D
---
What are you expecting, people to say Oh it's 2012, I'll just overlook the fact you're wrong?
-ssj3blade 7/6/2012
#25GeistPosted 7/18/2012 11:22:21 AM
Neomantric posted...

Yes to make people think that maybe they're a bit over the top. "guh... I am 3/4 through the 18th... gimmie my skins already..." I mean really? We just got 40 skins, no need to freak over a few free ones.

This board loves to freak out it seems. So many here spend weeks shouting for an update, we get one, and five seconds later they are shouting for the next. We get 40 skins not even a week ago and here we are again with people shouting for more. It's silly.
---
Go play Joy Ride Turbo now!
#26usaraudPosted 7/18/2012 12:04:48 PM
Geist posted...
Neomantric posted...

Yes to make people think that maybe they're a bit over the top. "guh... I am 3/4 through the 18th... gimmie my skins already..." I mean really? We just got 40 skins, no need to freak over a few free ones.

This board loves to freak out it seems. So many here spend weeks shouting for an update, we get one, and five seconds later they are shouting for the next. We get 40 skins not even a week ago and here we are again with people shouting for more. It's silly.

hehe, since I made the quoted post, only right I should respond, right?

Yes, we got 45 skins on monday, very few of which actually appealed to me. I got the pack, tried each out... all good quality... But I'm not a big Halo fan, nor Banjo, nor most other games represented... save Trails and Splosion Man... And I only like Trails for the gameplay, not the costumes. Now if they had some Legacy of Kain Skins, that would have been heaven... but eh.

So yes, I was eager to get the 15 extra skins to see if any appealed to me. I was just as eager for the promotional Trails tracks...

Im not tweekin for the new update, it'll come when it comes.
---
I used to be a Creeper.... till I took an arrow to the knee.
#27DougEInstructorPosted 7/18/2012 12:18:26 PM
Are you guys talking about the trial pack or something else? Link me to the deets if this is something else.
#28RudigerPosted 7/18/2012 12:27:22 PM
I don't think there's a pc link, but on the xbox home tab, there is one of those tiles that cycles through several items. Select the one with thps hd, and it will lead to a summer of arcade section where you can download a free pack of 15 summer of arcade related skins, including... wait for it... ollie the magic bum! This is like a million times better than master chief and tuxedo steve, or maybe not for some or any people.
---
#29dainkinkaidePosted 7/18/2012 1:59:09 PM
HUSoldier117 posted...
Skins are out now.

...in the US.
---
Bluetooth ostrich grenade.