How to get your free 15 Minecraft Skins

#11Seven_ZombisPosted 7/18/2012 3:12:18 PM
Directly from 4j's twitter page
here is a video on how to get the skins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmPU4A8cImU&feature=plcp
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#12MerenwenHelyanePosted 7/18/2012 3:23:28 PM
my daughter couldn't see it either, had to do with the way her dashboard was set up (family)
so she never saw the ad...I tweaked it so the ad finally showed.
---
Moms can have fun too. Get over it.
#13MEATPosted 7/18/2012 3:30:53 PM
Atomik_Fuzion posted...

For the record, the quality reflects the price you pay.

lies. the zombie ones are awesome. better than any in the 40 pack
---
Sponsored by the NEA; supporting the Arts by severely limiting them.
#14JoeofmarsPosted 7/18/2012 3:59:49 PM
Atomik_Fuzion posted...

lies. the zombie ones are awesome. better than any in the 40 pack

Seriously, the free skins are awesome.
#15LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 7/18/2012 5:56:16 PM
You can get free skins by downloading the trial of the main skin pack. You get the racers through the wizard for free. The ones you don't get are the minecraft related ones and Xbox ones. Generic ones are free. Yo.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
God is like Santa Claus for adults.
#16ParinoidPyro666Posted 7/18/2012 6:25:02 PM
I can't seem to get these damn skins. I go to the dashboard, get all the way to the Summer of arcade screen, hit the minecraft offer, hit the "Get the skin pack" button...and it brings me to the minecraft overview....
#17FurryPhilosiferPosted 7/18/2012 6:49:18 PM
You can get free skins by downloading the trial of the main skin pack. You get the racers through the wizard for free. The ones you don't get are the minecraft related ones and Xbox ones. Generic ones are free. Yo.

Those aren't the ones we're talking about >_> they released more free skins. I couldn't get it because they only released them in the US today. Which is hilarious because 4J isn't in the US.
---
We're all friends here.
#18Mander1861Posted 7/18/2012 6:50:42 PM
FurryPhilosifer posted...

Those aren't the ones we're talking about >_> they released more free skins. I couldn't get it because they only released them in the US today. Which is hilarious because 4J isn't in the US.

Their biggest market is making what you just said less hilarious.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#19OmegaReaper21Posted 7/18/2012 6:51:21 PM
Atomik_Fuzion posted...

I like most of the free skins better than any of the ones in the pack. Makes me wish I didn't buy it.
#20HeadneckPosted 7/18/2012 7:17:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up, TC.
---
Streets is watchin'