Full list of skins for Soa

#1Seven_ZombisPosted 7/18/2012 12:38:21 PM(edited)
Full list of skins for Soa

Hybrid

Paladin
Variant

Deadlight

Randall Wayne
Stella Patterson
Skinny Zombie(sweet)
Female Zombie(sweet)

Wreckateer

Wreck
Knight
Hot Goblin(sweet)
Bunny Suit Goblin(strange)

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Dust
Fidget(really... a furry skin....)

Tony Hawk HD

Tony Hawk
Ollie the Bum(awesome, now we can have a homeless guy in The City)
Officer Dick(awesome as well, now with the prisoner and convict we can have us a chain gang)

THAT IS ALL
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#2The_BoredomsPosted 7/18/2012 12:16:09 PM
Seems like an appropriate place to make your distaste for furry culture plain.
#3Seven_Zombis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 12:21:44 PM(edited)
The_Boredoms posted...
Seems like an appropriate place to make your distaste for furry culture plain.

lol, "culture"
You must be new here.
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#4Seven_Zombis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 12:21:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5The_BoredomsPosted 7/18/2012 12:27:20 PM
If you're trying to say something then say it.
#6Seven_Zombis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 12:29:00 PM
The_Boredoms posted...
If you're trying to say something then say it.

Not worth my breath.
---
#7The_BoredomsPosted 7/18/2012 12:38:58 PM
The choice to participate in the discussion was always yours. You understood my meaning. That's enough.
#8Seven_Zombis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 12:55:10 PM
The_Boredoms posted...
The choice to participate in the discussion was always yours. You understood my meaning. That's enough.

What are you talking about?
You are crazy man...

I have no idea what you are saying because it has no relevance to anything other than your own paranoia that I must be talking about YOU exclusively.

I was actually going to talk about tony hawk and rant about how it happens to be a 1:30 demo for a 2 minute level, COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to what you might think may be going on, but I felt it would be best discussed in the Tony Hawk forums. THAT is why I deleted my post.
---
#9The_BoredomsPosted 7/18/2012 1:01:16 PM
You've misunderstood. My demand that you say what you meant was in reference to you mentioning that I must be new, not your deleted post. I had assumed you double posted and hadn't wondered at all what the content of that post may have been.

My issue has always been with your odd decision to climb atop your soapbox in a topic about Minecraft skins. I have similar issues with your Tony Hawk rant, now that it has returned.
#10Seven_Zombis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 1:05:22 PM
The_Boredoms posted...
You've misunderstood. My demand that you say what you meant was in reference to you mentioning that I must be new, not your deleted post. I had assumed you double posted and hadn't wondered at all what the content of that post may have been.

My issue has always been with your odd decision to climb atop your soapbox in a topic about Minecraft skins. I have similar issues with your Tony Hawk rant, now that it has returned.

What is your malfunction?'
What soapbox?
I provided relevant information to the boards YOU are the one starting a fight.
What issues with my rant?

You are a strange, odd fellow you know...
All you are doing is trying to come in and start a fight with EVERYTHING I have said, and you tell me to get off MY soapbox...
---