Ender Dragon?

#21usaraudPosted 7/18/2012 4:42:09 PM
Seven_Zombis posted...
usaraud posted...
Seven_Zombis posted...
usaraud posted...
Oh crap yeah... they changed it in the update!

Dont you need to fight the sun god in the tutorial as well, I'm not sure, I forgot.

Yep... He is in the hidden green pipe in the castle's secret room. You gotta kill some mushroom looking mobs that are guarding it.

If you kill the sun god you get his weapon the 'Golden Axe' which you then have to use on the Ender Dragon.

Ok, thanks, going to try that right now.

You do know that when you kill the Ender Dragon you get a secret update to 1.3... right?

It was 1.2.5 before the update...
---
I used to be a Creeper.... till I took an arrow to the knee.
#22Seven_ZombisPosted 7/18/2012 4:44:20 PM
usaraud posted...
Seven_Zombis posted...
usaraud posted...
Seven_Zombis posted...
usaraud posted...
Oh crap yeah... they changed it in the update!

Dont you need to fight the sun god in the tutorial as well, I'm not sure, I forgot.

Yep... He is in the hidden green pipe in the castle's secret room. You gotta kill some mushroom looking mobs that are guarding it.

If you kill the sun god you get his weapon the 'Golden Axe' which you then have to use on the Ender Dragon.

Ok, thanks, going to try that right now.

You do know that when you kill the Ender Dragon you get a secret update to 1.3... right?

It was 1.2.5 before the update...

Oh WOW!!!!

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Peace out Yall! Im gonna go play in my mushroom and jungle biomes!!!
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#23spartansbrotherPosted 7/18/2012 5:16:41 PM
Great_Pagliacci posted...
there is no ender dragon yet

there is but you need to mine every block except for bedrock and have at least 500 diamonds without duping
---
moo
#24usaraudPosted 7/18/2012 5:22:18 PM
spartansbrother posted...

there is but you need to mine every block except for bedrock and have at least 500 diamonds without duping

dude... We've already listed how to do it... first the code to get Adventure Mode, Then the secret pipe in the Castle, then the Sun God, get the Golden Axe. Mine 97% of the land without TNT, Throw 2 Golden Apples in a Nether Portal at Y20, kill the Creeper Horde, Take out Ender Dragon with Golden Axe while wearing leather armor...

the reward is worth it... Temples and Tripwires are great
---
I used to be a Creeper.... till I took an arrow to the knee.
#25MarbiaachPosted 7/18/2012 5:24:21 PM
usaraud posted...

dude... We've already listed how to do it... first the code to get Adventure Mode, Then the secret pipe in the Castle, then the Sun God, get the Golden Axe. Mine 97% of the land without TNT, Throw 2 Golden Apples in a Nether Portal at Y20, kill the Creeper Horde, Take out Ender Dragon with Golden Axe while wearing leather armor...

Everyone forgets the most important part, you must have at least 100 recorded kills of every mob in the game.
Although, since its easy to find Spider Jockey and Creeper spawners, we all assume that you already killed them.
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Try playing local Mario kart without punching your friends in the face. That series is pretty damn rage inducing.
#26LeviCelJir(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 9:02:04 PM
You Know it's stupid to make a place for the end and have nothing there
---
My 3ds Friend Code: 5026-4974-3435.(Pm Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."
#27RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 7/18/2012 9:37:53 PM
VriskaNepeta posted...
Someone posts helpful post 2 posts in.

Gets ignored.

Oh gamefaqs.

This. I was literally the first poster in a topic and provided a detailed answer to this guy's question. It gets totally ignored and I even kept making new posts saying, "read my first post" but ye stay classy gfaqs.
---
Number of Major TOS violations overturned: 1. 8)
Rules of the internet -- always consult wiki, never admit you're wrong.
#28Mander1861Posted 7/18/2012 9:40:15 PM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
VriskaNepeta posted...

Gets ignored.

Oh gamefaqs.

This. I was literally the first poster in a topic and provided a detailed answer to this guy's question. It gets totally ignored and I even kept making new posts saying, "read my first post" but ye stay classy gfaqs.

You failed him man.
You couldnt rise above the herd.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#29gamingratPosted 7/18/2012 9:43:24 PM
Marbiaach posted...
usaraud posted...

Everyone forgets the most important part, you must have at least 100 recorded kills of every mob in the game.
Although, since its easy to find Spider Jockey and Creeper spawners, we all assume that you already killed them.

One thing to remember though, when you fight the ender dragon, is if you can't kill him in 3 minutes he will exit the tv, devour your soul, then proceed to conquer the world. So kill him quick
#30RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 7/18/2012 9:46:33 PM
Mander1861 posted...
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
VriskaNepeta posted...

Gets ignored.

Oh gamefaqs.

You failed him man.
You couldnt rise above the herd.

In regards to your sig I always found it funny it took "man" so long to figure this out. More people should have listened to Freud. Oh how i loved those discussions in philosophy. I am someone who has NEVER been to church in my life unlike most people who are baptised at birth, or whatever else they are forced into. Yet i have never hurt a fly in my life nor ever had any thoughts like that. When I was younger the school was FAR from my house, I had to go to this, "Noah's Ark" dayschool type thing after school with my neighbor and his mom would pick us up. But while there they would be trying to brainwash kids with their gospel. Even at such a young age as 7 and 8 I was asking them questions like, "If God is so Perfect and so Great why does he need Angels to do all of his business." And all of those other obvious plothole questions. As Neil Tyson Degrasse said, "I don't question why 80% of academics do not believe in God, I question why there is a 20% that still does." Sorry for the off-topic-ness.
---
Number of Major TOS violations overturned: 1. 8)
Rules of the internet -- always consult wiki, never admit you're wrong.