HeroBrine...

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Has anyone seen personally seen herobrine? I kinda want to
---
My 3ds Friend Code: 5026-4974-3435.(Pm Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."
3 years ago#2
How many times does it need to be said? There's... No... Such... Thing... Ahhhh forget it, I'm wasting my time.here.
---
WWE is staged, scripted and rehearsed... Olympic wrestling is two guys in underwear getting uncomfortably close with each other. (Instag8or)
3 years ago#3
Hey I'm not saying i believe in him! That's why i made this to find out
---
My 3ds Friend Code: 5026-4974-3435.(Pm Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."
3 years ago#4
I hope you aren't serious. What don't people understand about it is a story? He is not real, and he has never been real. Unless you download a Herobrine mod for the PC version, then he's real I guess.
---
" ... day by day people starts to be from stupid...to more stupid."
~Best comment I've ever found on Youtube
3 years ago#5
Actually he is real you can get herobrine in the skin pack( hello i'm herobrine)
---
3 years ago#6
LeviCelJir posted...
Actually he is real you can get herobrine in the skin pack( hello i'm herobrine)

He's not real!
---
My 3ds friend code is:1504-6242-3035.Currently playing:Kid icarus,Skyrim, Halo reach,Gears of war 3,Mario kart 7,Mass effect 2,Mass effect 3,and Left 4 Dead.
3 years ago#7
Spartanlll posted...
LeviCelJir posted...

He's not real!

Yeah Coming from the guy who never heard of him I SHOWED YOU THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!
---
3 years ago#8
Whatever you imagine to be rearls... IS rearls!!!!
---
Sorry, our princess is in another castle.
3 years ago#9
stop it
3 years ago#10
[This message was deleted at the request of Herobrine]
---
Beavis and Butthead FTW!
oxxxxx||================>

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived