Are the Ender pearls coming to the xbox 360 version?

#1dobasameenPosted 7/19/2012 11:32:35 PM
Are they coming in the update 1.8.2 or not?
#2Expertgamer0001Posted 7/19/2012 11:45:03 PM(edited)
They will be coming to the Xbox. For more details and info. it'd be better (and much quicker) if you turned your attention toward the wiki.
---
She loves me not. And im not "okay" with it.
#3boomwarpPosted 7/20/2012 12:59:23 AM
Well on the wiki it saids possibly enderman. But if you dont have enderman then you cant, Possible spoilers have the End.
---
[Thatttssss a niccee every thing you have there.]
3ds Fc:0516-7894-7985. 360 GT: Tardscratcher
#4usaraudPosted 7/20/2012 1:46:39 AM
boomwarp posted...
Well on the wiki it saids possibly enderman. But if you dont have enderman then you cant, Possible spoilers have the End.

The Endermen herald the End.

They come before.

For The End you need an Ender Portal. For which you need Eye of the Ender, for which you need Blaze Powder, from blaze rods, from Blazes... which are only in Nether Fortresses
---
If I am currently flaming you... this applies "It's because of people like you that there is no air in space..." -me
#5Expertgamer0001Posted 7/20/2012 12:13:55 PM
boomwarp posted...

I believe the "possibly" refers to whether or not it will be in the next update, which really doesn't make much sense, so ill give you that.

But im almost certain that that has to be some kind of typo.

Here is a list of the changes listed on the wiki should anyone else come into this topic asking
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history/Beta#1.8.2

Again some more additions might be brought over from other updates so keep in mind this might not be everything.
---
She loves me not. And im not "okay" with it.
#6MarbiaachPosted 7/20/2012 12:44:17 PM
Expertgamer0001 posted...
boomwarp posted...

I believe the "possibly" refers to whether or not it will be in the next update, which really doesn't make much sense, so ill give you that.

But im almost certain that that has to be some kind of typo.

Here is a list of the changes listed on the wiki should anyone else come into this topic asking
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history/Beta#1.8.2

Again some more additions might be brought over from other updates so keep in mind this might not be everything.

They mean possibly as in, 4J hasn't followed the updates exactly. Like 1.8 lighting coming in 1.7, and the clay generation in a different update all together.
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Try playing local Mario kart without punching your friends in the face. That series is pretty damn rage inducing.