How to update

#1Craxin01Posted 7/20/2012 5:18:59 PM
I know it's a stupid question. Well, what can I say? I don't have my xbox hooked up to the internet. I don't have wifi, and my internet connection is on the opposite end of the house from my room. So, except for a few rare instances where I buy an XLA game and bring my TV and Xbox out here to download it, I don't have my Xbox online. So, my question is, how do I update this game? Is it automatic, or is there some in-game option I have to use to update? Help a noob out.
#2SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 7/20/2012 5:22:01 PM
Automatic as soon as you get online and boot up MC
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#3SILKAPosted 7/20/2012 5:23:48 PM
Turn on the 360 when it's connected to the Router to access LIVE.

Select the game from the menu and it should disconnect you to launch a pop-up alerting you of it.

Say YES or whatever it says to agree and the update loads up.

The game resets and reconnects you to LIVE.
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#4Craxin01(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 5:28:07 PM
Thanks SCREAMINGBEATSS
#5RandomAssZeroPosted 7/20/2012 11:13:21 PM
Craxin01 posted...
I know it's a stupid question. Well, what can I say? I don't have my xbox hooked up to the internet. I don't have wifi, and my internet connection is on the opposite end of the house from my room. So, except for a few rare instances where I buy an XLA game and bring my TV and Xbox out here to download it, I don't have my Xbox online. So, my question is, how do I update this game? Is it automatic, or is there some in-game option I have to use to update? Help a noob out.

I couldnt have my xbox not connected..... i just couldnt do it