How to update

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I know it's a stupid question. Well, what can I say? I don't have my xbox hooked up to the internet. I don't have wifi, and my internet connection is on the opposite end of the house from my room. So, except for a few rare instances where I buy an XLA game and bring my TV and Xbox out here to download it, I don't have my Xbox online. So, my question is, how do I update this game? Is it automatic, or is there some in-game option I have to use to update? Help a noob out.
4 years ago#2
Automatic as soon as you get online and boot up MC
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
4 years ago#3
Turn on the 360 when it's connected to the Router to access LIVE.

Select the game from the menu and it should disconnect you to launch a pop-up alerting you of it.

Say YES or whatever it says to agree and the update loads up.

The game resets and reconnects you to LIVE.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
4 years ago#4
Thanks SCREAMINGBEATSS
4 years ago#5
Craxin01 posted...
I know it's a stupid question. Well, what can I say? I don't have my xbox hooked up to the internet. I don't have wifi, and my internet connection is on the opposite end of the house from my room. So, except for a few rare instances where I buy an XLA game and bring my TV and Xbox out here to download it, I don't have my Xbox online. So, my question is, how do I update this game? Is it automatic, or is there some in-game option I have to use to update? Help a noob out.

I couldnt have my xbox not connected..... i just couldnt do it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived