Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
You are now forced...
2. Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear
3. Ah man, never got into that show. If there's a blue one, then him/her.
4. Ben Wade
6. Fred Flintstone
7. Man, this is kind of embarrassing, but I haven't played any but Ocarina of Time.
8. Abraham Lincoln
9. Never read or saw Harry Potter.
10. Jay, from MiB
19. The Rider, from Trials HD/Evolution
20. Forrest Gump
21. John F. Kennedy
22. Genghis Khan
24. Lawrence "Chunk" Cohen, from The Goonies
25. Tim Taylor, from Home Improvement
1. Lucky (Lucky Charms)
2. Cruella de Vil
3. Blue Ranger
4. Detective Richie Roberts
6. Scooby Doo
7. Toon Link
9. Hagrid (He counts, he taught a class)
10. Indiana Jones
11. The Penguin
14. Jean-Luc Picard
15. Christopher Walken in Pulp Fiction
16. Lara Croft
19. Alien from Warp
21. Abraham Lincoln
22. Salah ad-Din
23. Snow (FFXIII)
24. Villains from Home Alone
25. Sam/Dean Winchester or Barney Stinson
Scotland: Where the men are men, and the sheep are scared.
1, The Cookie Crisp wolf.
2, Hopper from A Bugs Life.
3, The original Red Ranger.
4, Ben Wade from 3:10 To Yuma
5, Anyone but Jar Jar Binks
6, Porky Pig
7, ALTTP Red Tunic Link
8, Wyatt Earp
9, Snape with a Squidward nose like the Potter Puppet Pals
10, Bruce Willis
15, Seth Gecko from Dusk till Dawn
16, Claire Redfield
17, The Hamburgler.
19, The mother from Baby Maker Extreme
20, CPT John H Miller from Saving Private Ryan
21, Abe Lincoln (he's already fighting vampires, might as well have him fight zombies and creepers too.)
23, Paine from FFX-2
24, Pennywise from IT.
25, Jack Bauer
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
1. A cereal mascot Fruit Brute
2. A Disney villain (animated or live-action) Maleficent
3. A Power Ranger hmmm, can I pick Lokar instead of a Power Ranger?
4. A role of Russell Crowe - Capt. Jack Aubrey (Master & Commander)
5. A minor Star Wars character - Admiral Ackbar (It's a trap!)
6. A cartoon character from a show that originally aired before you were born - Scooby-Doo
8. Your favorite historical figure Gorm the Old
9. A Harry Potter professor Snape is too easy so Ill go with McGonagall
10. An action hero Indiana Jones
11. A Batman villain Killer Croc
12. A member of Star Fox Andross
13. A Transformer - Scourge
14. A Star Trek captain Benjamin Sisko
15. A Quentin Tarentino character The Gimp
16. A Female any Kathleen Hanna
17. A McDonaldland character - Grimace
18. One of the X-Men Magneto, Mystique, or Rogue
19. An Xbox Live Arcade character boy from Limbo
20. A role of Tom Hanks Michael Sullivan Sr. (Road to Perdition)
21. An American President Zombie FDR
22. A Warlord Thulsa Doom
23. A Final Fantasy character Cait Sith
24. A character from a movie whose main characters are kids Coraline Jones
25. A character from your favorite TV show Hypnotoad!
1. The honey-nut cheerios Honey-Bee
4. Jor-el (if future roles count) :P
6. Fred from Scooby-Doo
8. President Harding
9. Aurora Sinistra
10. The Last Action Hero - Jack Slater
11. Francis Gray
16. Detective Carter
20. Forrest Gump
21. President Coolidge
22. Genghis Khan?
24. Harry Potter
25. Detective Fusco
Gt - Fiddlesoup
1. Captain Crunch, as he dresses awesome.
2. Claude Frollo, so I can sing hellfire when burning forests.
3. Red Ranger (I don't know any and red is my favourite colour)
4. SID 6.7, Virtuosity was awesome.
5. Porkins, all the way.
6. Cobra Commander.
7. Orcarina of Time adult Link, it's the only Zelda game I've played.
8. Former Canadian Prime Minister John G. Diefenbaker (he's actually my current PC skin)
9. Snape, because I like Alan Rickman.
10. Cameron Poe, so I can put bunnies back in some baskets.
11. The Penguin, for the tuxedo.
12. Slippy, because I know everyone else wants to be Falco.
13. The Scottish one from one of the Bay films.
14. Archer, because I actually liked Enterprise.
15. Captain Koons, because he was portrayed by Christopher Walken.
16. Margaret Thatcher, for being one of my favourite British PMs.
17. The Purple Nugget guy, because he's the only one I can think of that isn't entirely lame.
18. The Juggernaut, because the leather helmet would kind of go with it.
19. Daniel Carrington, from Perfect Dark (XBLA).
20. Jim Lovell, because Apollo 13.
21. Reagen, because I cannot mock the voice of any other President.
22. Ghaddafi, if he counts (the man dressed ridiculously).
23. Sephiroth (Never played any games, so I only know of him and Cloud).
24. Fegan Floop, because Alan Cumming.
25. Dick Solomon of 3rd Rock from the Sun.
Edit: Thanks for the great topic. Time to read these.
"You cann run from the law but you can't hiyde from the sky"
- Tommm Howard, http://pc.ign.com/articles/118/1182286p1.html
3. Green one
4. Romper Stomper character
5. Stormtrooper number 3
6. Elmer fudd
7. Legend of Zelda
8. Charles Darwin
11. Two Face
15. Mr White
16. Milla Jovovich
17. Ronald Mcdonald
22. Genghis Khan
23. Fuf knows
24. Fat kid from Stand By Me
25. Greased up deaf guy
"Listen, I stored ammo in the fridge" - KrazyKrasz
1. The honey nonster.
3. The black one.
6. Elmer Fudd.
7. Link before time.
8. Winston Churchill.
10. John Mclane.
11. Two face.
15. Jules Winfield.
16. Sasha Gray.
19. Don't know any.
20. The guy from Castaway.
21. Teddy Roosevelt.
22. Ghengis mother******* KHAN!
24. Sloth (Goonies)
25. Spike (from Buffy)
Calm your damn panties.
I just want a big round Kool-Aid man skin.
Not changing this sig until I see a pig, creeper, other player, or myself get struck by lightning in MC.
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff (14, not a "squeaker")
12........Does Wolf count?
Not changing this sig until someone makes a Freddy Krueger VS Predator movie.