Poll: 1.8 Update!

#31crazee_curtPosted 8/17/2012 7:29:01 AM
Chuck_Bosworth posted...
Yeah, I an entrance that doesn't exist most likely. Only time I've seen abandoned mineshafts from the surface is if it's a surface-level ravine that has one running through it.

Figures. Would've been pretty cool to come out of that mine somewhere and find a small mining village or something. Little more logic to the randomly generated structures would be pretty cool, but that's probably asking a bit much.
---
*isn't sigged*
If I wanted a sig, I would have put something here...
#32moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 4:37:04 PM
Chuck_Bosworth posted...
crazee_curt posted...
I love mining deep underground and busting into a pre made mine shaft. On the PC version I explored one, spider filled, branch mine for about 4 hours and still didn't find where it entered from the surface. Of course, I probably wasted my time looking for an entrance that didn't exist, but it was fun to explore.

Yeah, I an entrance that doesn't exist most likely. Only time I've seen abandoned mineshafts from the surface is if it's a surface-level ravine that has one running through it.

In all my time playing on the PC I have NEVER encountered an abandoned mineshaft :S
---
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com