Poll: 1.8 Update!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: crazee_curt

crazee_curt
4 years ago#31
Chuck_Bosworth posted...
Yeah, I an entrance that doesn't exist most likely. Only time I've seen abandoned mineshafts from the surface is if it's a surface-level ravine that has one running through it.

Figures. Would've been pretty cool to come out of that mine somewhere and find a small mining village or something. Little more logic to the randomly generated structures would be pretty cool, but that's probably asking a bit much.
*isn't sigged*
If I wanted a sig, I would have put something here...

User Info: moneyman82

moneyman82
4 years ago#32
Chuck_Bosworth posted...
crazee_curt posted...
I love mining deep underground and busting into a pre made mine shaft. On the PC version I explored one, spider filled, branch mine for about 4 hours and still didn't find where it entered from the surface. Of course, I probably wasted my time looking for an entrance that didn't exist, but it was fun to explore.

Yeah, I an entrance that doesn't exist most likely. Only time I've seen abandoned mineshafts from the surface is if it's a surface-level ravine that has one running through it.

In all my time playing on the PC I have NEVER encountered an abandoned mineshaft :S
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived