spawn eggs?

#1MrfrostguysPosted 8/3/2012 5:28:17 AM
did they come with the release of creative mode. because i dont want to wait to spawn a bunch of creepers in my friends house
#2DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 8/3/2012 5:53:16 AM
Wiki it yo. I would for you but I am on my phone and I can't be bothered. And by "can't be bothered" I mean I don't want to.
---
Not changing this sig until I see a pig, creeper, other player, or myself get struck by lightning in MC.
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff (14, not a "squeaker")
#3LoneReaper115Posted 8/3/2012 6:01:14 AM
from the Wiki:
"Spawn eggs were added in the weekly snapshot 11w49a and later included in the 1.1 official release.

In 12w01a, the egg and its markings had their textures separated in order to allow them to have entirely different colors. This allowed their colors to be changed to better suit the mobs themselves.

As of snapshot 12w03a, eggs can be placed into a dispenser. Activating the dispenser will spawn the mob instead of dispensing the egg as an item. Also in this version, spawn eggs became stackable, which allows dispensers to hold more than nine of them at one time.

Ocelot spawn eggs were added in snapshot 12w04a, with the addition of the Ocelot itself.

Before 1.2, edited eggs for Snow Golems, Ender Dragons, and Giants (and other "unspawnable" mobs) produced mobs of their types.

Villagers spawned from eggs were always farmers before 12w18a; in 12w18a and later their profession is randomized. "
---
I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets?
Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
#4DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 8/3/2012 6:21:25 AM
LoneReaper115 posted...
from the Wiki:
"Spawn eggs were added in the weekly snapshot 11w49a and later included in the 1.1 official release.

In 12w01a, the egg and its markings had their textures separated in order to allow them to have entirely different colors. This allowed their colors to be changed to better suit the mobs themselves.

As of snapshot 12w03a, eggs can be placed into a dispenser. Activating the dispenser will spawn the mob instead of dispensing the egg as an item. Also in this version, spawn eggs became stackable, which allows dispensers to hold more than nine of them at one time.

Ocelot spawn eggs were added in snapshot 12w04a, with the addition of the Ocelot itself.

Before 1.2, edited eggs for Snow Golems, Ender Dragons, and Giants (and other "unspawnable" mobs) produced mobs of their types.

Villagers spawned from eggs were always farmers before 12w18a; in 12w18a and later their profession is randomized. "

In other words, TC has to wait.
---
Not changing this sig until I see a pig, creeper, other player, or myself get struck by lightning in MC.
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff (14, not a "squeaker")