Does every seed have a dungeon?

#1Kieff_KalinaPosted 8/3/2012 6:42:39 PM
Is there a chance that my map has no dungeon whatsoever? I'm in desperate need of cocoa beans and have yet to stumble upon a dungeon.
---
Author of "Dawn of Embers: The War of the YC"
#2Mander1861Posted 8/3/2012 6:43:32 PM
Use the xray glitch if you are losing hope but ya Im pretty sure they have at least one.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#3W0NG_FAI_HUNGPosted 8/3/2012 6:48:53 PM
Kieff_Kalina posted...
Is there a chance that my map has no dungeon whatsoever? I'm in desperate need of cocoa beans and have yet to stumble upon a dungeon.

Well you can't plant them yet, and it's no guarantee that the chest will have it. Now if you need a lot then that means your gonna dupe for that dupe brown wool that's all it's good for. Sure you can make cookies but if you need Heath just eat bread yo!
Inb4 duping ruins the game unless your Mander as I just happen to be wearing flip flops right now lol.
---
[This Signature was deleted at the request of Herobrine]
#4MarbiaachPosted 8/3/2012 6:53:19 PM
It's probably possible for a seed to have no dungeons, due to the limited size of this version, but it is very unlikely. (Literally 1 in a billion chance.)
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Try playing local Mario kart without punching your friends in the face. That series is pretty damn rage inducing.
#5Mander1861Posted 8/3/2012 6:54:17 PM
W0NG_FAI_HUNG posted...
Kieff_Kalina posted...

Well you can't plant them yet, and it's no guarantee that the chest will have it. Now if you need a lot then that means your gonna dupe for that dupe brown wool that's all it's good for. Sure you can make cookies but if you need Heath just eat bread yo!
Inb4 duping ruins the game unless your Mander as I just happen to be wearing flip flops right now lol.

Lol last thing I saw before leaving work.
Good times.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.