Anyone have a Hunger Games map?

#1TepigSnivyPosted 8/6/2012 11:32:29 AM
If you do, comment!
---
Member of The League of Extraordinary Nuzlockers!
I'm a Twihard who loves Music and the Hunger Games, come at me bro!
#2LoneReaper115Posted 8/6/2012 11:34:39 AM
I don't think he post on here directly, but Wiskrim has a variety of PvP arenas on his map and is usually looking for players. He has capture the flag, spleef, and hunger games. What he has done is section off different areas of the map for each and it works out rather well as it isn't as huge of an area as some other maps.
---
I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets?
Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
#3TepigSnivy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 11:39:28 AM
Thanks :) The topic is for later reference. i only got the game today. im trying to get used to it.
---
Member of The League of Extraordinary Nuzlockers!
I'm a Twihard who loves Music and the Hunger Games, come at me bro!
#4Melfice_rsPosted 8/6/2012 11:52:26 AM
You beat me to it reaper :)

If you want in just send a friend request to Wiskrim and a message that you are in for the PVP
---
Why people insult people for no reason
#5IchibqnBriqnPosted 8/6/2012 2:08:20 PM
What person from any of the Districts want to volunteer as tribute to the Capital's game? They try show that they own us, but no they don't. Maybe if you're a Career, then you wouldn't mind, but any ordinary citzen of any District wouldn't even think of joing these Games for fun. Sheesh.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor.
#6blaze9990Posted 8/6/2012 2:12:00 PM
IchibqnBriqn posted...
What person from any of the Districts want to volunteer as tribute to the Capital's game? They try show that they own us, but no they don't. Maybe if you're a Career, then you wouldn't mind, but any ordinary citzen of any District wouldn't even think of joing these Games for fun. Sheesh.

Bahahahahah you said joing :D
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#7IchibqnBriqnPosted 8/6/2012 2:17:23 PM
blaze9990 posted...
IchibqnBriqn posted...

Bahahahahah you said joing :D

Bahahahahah

*Joining

:P
---
May the odds be ever in your favor.