Does anyone know when the adventure update is supposed to be coming to Xbox 360?

#11decepticondevilPosted 8/13/2012 10:53:00 AM
A_Soggy_Rat posted...
Only thing concerning me about the update is that by the time it's done, we'll be pretty close to the release date for Borderlands 2. Which I've been waiting since last year for. I love Minecraft, but nothing will take the place of BL2, so I'm hoping we get 1.8 before September 21st.

I have Borderlands, but it's in my pile of unplayed games. Does anyone still play it? I've heard a lot of good things about it.

This pile of unplayed games just keeps growing... and has probably gotten twice as big since Minecraft came out. Still haven't put my copy of Max Payne 3 in my xbox yet, either.
#12donkeyofdestinyPosted 8/13/2012 11:04:34 AM
OofreakoO posted...
SERIOUSLY. the under use of the quote button here kills me. come on gamefaqs users. you need a quote box for every single post you make. >;/

OofreakoO posted...
SERIOUSLY. the over use of the post button here kills me. come on gamefaqs users. you don't need to post every single post you make. >;/

OofreakoO posted...
SERIOUSLY. the over use of the quote button here excites me. come on gamefaqs users. I need a quote box for every single post you make. >;/

OofreakoO posted...
SERIOUSLY. the under use of bold text here kills me. come on gamefaqs users. you need bold text for every single post you make. >;/

OofreakoO posted...
SERIOUSLY. the over use of the quote button here kills me. come on gamefaqs users. you don't need a quote box for every single post you make. >;/

You need to make up your mind sir...
---
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#13kingkronos05Posted 8/13/2012 11:29:30 AM
What is Adventure mode?
---
Don't let facts get in the way of a good story.
#14MarbiaachPosted 8/13/2012 11:30:47 AM
kingkronos05 posted...
What is Adventure mode?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632873-minecraft-xbox-360-edition/63333020
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Currently awaiting: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Animal Crossing:JO, Pokemon Black 2, Fire Emblem:Awakening and Super Smash Bros 4.
#15DarkSamurai2004Posted 8/13/2012 11:32:31 AM
The Adventure Update is Beta Version 1.8.0 of PC Minecraft.

Adventure Mode is a playable "story" mode that may or may not have been released yet.
---
Work-In-Progress old school RPG on X360&PS3, check it out and like/share please so it can be noticed and made!
www.facebook.com/ShadeHandofFate
#16DRAGON07891230Posted 8/13/2012 11:43:58 AM
decepticondevil posted...
A_Soggy_Rat posted...
Only thing concerning me about the update is that by the time it's done, we'll be pretty close to the release date for Borderlands 2. Which I've been waiting since last year for. I love Minecraft, but nothing will take the place of BL2, so I'm hoping we get 1.8 before September 21st.

I have Borderlands, but it's in my pile of unplayed games. Does anyone still play it? I've heard a lot of good things about it.

This pile of unplayed games just keeps growing... and has probably gotten twice as big since Minecraft came out. Still haven't put my copy of Max Payne 3 in my xbox yet, either.

Borderlands is fun the first time you run through it, but the problem is that they keep people playing based off of psychological tricks. There was this experiment done with hamsters, and basically the gun system is set up the way it is to keep people trying for that one more thing. It's sort of like "I know the one I want is just around the corner". Think of mass effect 3's multiplayer, and how they keep people playing (random rewards, with the good stuff being very rare). If you skip past the "need more guns" thing (either through mods, or a lack of caring) the game gets really boring.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh!
#17RPGaddict28Posted 8/13/2012 11:44:03 AM
Like in a year. The adventure update is 1.3, which includes adventure mode. Beta 1.8 includes survival.
---
Thank God for TeamFourStar
http://thegamecornerstoppage.webs.com I'm the blue one
#18MarbiaachPosted 8/13/2012 11:44:41 AM
Rpgaddict28 posted...
Like in a year. The adventure update is 1.3, which includes adventure mode. Beta 1.8 includes survival.

No.

The adventure update is 1.8.

Adventure mode is in 1.3.
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Currently awaiting: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Animal Crossing:JO, Pokemon Black 2, Fire Emblem:Awakening and Super Smash Bros 4.