mind blowing seed

#1widdowPosted 8/15/2012 12:51:04 PM
-77+1001

This seed is crazy good. Sorry if somebody already posted this.

Unbelievable mountain formations.
---
Frozen messiah on Xbox live
#2Lerp85Posted 8/15/2012 12:56:43 PM
Is the mountain formation the only reason it is good?
#3widdow(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2012 1:03:49 PM
Huge mountains, Highest spawn i've seen, and waterfalls everywhere. Surface lava (actually sets part of the world ablaze on it's own).

Easy access caves which run deep on their own leading to gold/ obsidian and diamonds.

This seed has all kinds of goodies. Give it a 5 minute run though and i'm pretty sure everyone will see something they love.
---
Frozen messiah on Xbox live
#4spraynardtatumPosted 8/15/2012 1:26:43 PM
that sounds sweet
---
Happy birthday Spray! I'm disappointed in you!
#5spraynardtatumPosted 8/15/2012 1:32:09 PM
Are seeds pregenerated? I thought the worlds were randomly generated.
---
Happy birthday Spray! I'm disappointed in you!
#6vega2505Posted 8/15/2012 2:53:19 PM
spraynardtatum posted...

Noob detected...but anyway, no...they are only randomly generated if you leave the seed area blank...but every map has a seed that determines the build...so even if you let it randomly generate, all it's doing is picking a randomly generated seed.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#7AxelPoePosted 8/15/2012 2:56:18 PM
No... it's Mine blowing... ha... no...
---
Hope Never Dies!
#8BeidhaPosted 8/15/2012 3:06:43 PM
spraynardtatum posted...

Computers can't really do "random", but it can take a starting value, called a seed, and run it through complex algorithms to make it seem random. Usually the seed is taken from the current time, but you can input your own in minecraft.
---
Why, oh why my god above?
Have you abandoned me?
#9deadANDrottedPosted 8/15/2012 3:41:26 PM
widdow posted...
Huge mountains, Highest spawn i've seen, and waterfalls everywhere. Surface lava (actually sets part of the world ablaze on it's own).

Easy access caves which run deep on their own leading to gold/ obsidian and diamonds.

This seed has all kinds of goodies. Give it a 5 minute run though and i'm pretty sure everyone will see something they love.

I was bored one night and typing in random seeds and got one with lava falls that set trees on fire.

seed: Muppets (may have been lower case)

I thought it was funny that with a name known for happy kid stuff, there was alot of chaos right near spawn.
#10gretamossPosted 8/15/2012 3:58:02 PM
I found a nice seed
Seed name 8320772588938746737
Has a lot clay and a lot pumpkins, sugar cane, cactus, surface lava, snow and all three tree types.
It also has interesting caves and nice mountains.