Will the Xbox Edition of Creative Mode have flying?

#1ForsakenGhoulPosted 8/15/2012 2:53:07 PM
I wanted to know if it will. Cuz that would make things easy. Since I know the PC version has it... I was wondering if on the Xbox it would be the same. Thanks.
#2Seven_ZombisPosted 8/15/2012 2:53:56 PM
More than likely, it is one of the backbone features of creative mode.
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#3AxelPoePosted 8/15/2012 2:59:01 PM
I don't see why not. If it comes normal with the Creative Mode update on the PC...
Then yeah the 360 Edition should get it also.
---
Hope Never Dies!
#4kingkronos05Posted 8/15/2012 3:09:28 PM
What button is Flying going to become then? Cause doesn't everything else on the controller already have a purpose?
---
Don't let facts get in the way of a good story.
#5Chuck_BosworthPosted 8/15/2012 3:12:17 PM
On PC you fly by double tapping jump. Pressing jump again makes you go up. I imagine X will make you go down. Besides being right next to A (Up), you won't need the crafting interface in Creative mode.
---
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
#6BoxTheMuppetPosted 8/15/2012 3:21:24 PM
Now I want a superman skin. I would build a phone booth and walk around as regular Steve. Trouble strikes and im in and out of the booth in a flash wearing my superman skin.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#7W0NG_FAI_HUNGPosted 8/15/2012 5:15:54 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Now I want a superman skin. I would build a phone booth and walk around as regular Steve. Trouble strikes and im in and out of the booth in a flash wearing my superman skin.

What kind of trouble would strike its creative mode
---
Follum follum!
#8legendarysaiyPosted 8/15/2012 5:29:16 PM
The kinds of trouble you couldn't imagine. The kind of trouble that keeps little girls awake in their beds at night, clutching their stuffed bears.
---
Pokemon White FC: 1550-1104-6773
You're a dragonborn, not a polarbearborn.-whoTHAthugINthr
#9KotomineKireiPosted 8/15/2012 5:54:41 PM
Chuck_Bosworth posted...
On PC you fly by double tapping jump. Pressing jump again makes you go up. I imagine X will make you go down. Besides being right next to A (Up), you won't need the crafting interface in Creative mode.

Yep, I normally map crouch/down(creative) to the X button on my PC 360 controller when I play PC Minecraft.

Really the controls were made almost like they were meant for consoles...
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---
#10BoxTheMuppetPosted 8/15/2012 7:29:38 PM
W0NG_FAI_HUNG posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...

What kind of trouble would strike its creative mode

Maybe I build a pillow factory made of wool and a lightning storm rolls in.nnext thing I know the ol factory is burning down...and what's this I hear. It's a soft mewing behind the crackling sound of the fire. I see something moving. My lord! A family of kittens is trapped on the roof.

Into my phone booth.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!