Y/N: One day X360 Edition will have Wither Boss

#1forgotten0285Posted 9/7/2012 9:20:28 AM
N

with the current pace of updates, I just don't see us getting beyond 1.2.5 in the remaining Xbox 360 life cycle.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#2WHLTE_RLDERPosted 9/7/2012 9:26:31 AM
N

We will have a zombie version of Tobias Mollstam as a boss instead.
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
Pawn: Liara - Asari Scientist - My little blue godess is back!
#3DeadLock25Posted 9/7/2012 11:10:00 AM
Well after 1.8 we should have the 1.2.3 by the end of the year or at most by the end of January. I doubt anything new regarding the next xbox will come out by then.

Even if new info regarding a new console came out, its release date would still probably be at the end of 2013, by which time I have no doubt Minecraft will either get up towards 1.4 at least or move in its own distinct direction like Mojang said it would.
---
GT: Deadlock25
#4DarkSamurai2004Posted 9/7/2012 11:24:37 AM
N
Here's why->
Go check out this thread:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632873-minecraft-xbox-360-edition/63977878

Read the article he posted, where it says we will be getting platform specific content after we reach R1.2.3 Update. Also, it's a good article.
---
Work-In-Progress old school RPG on X360&PS3, check it out and like/share please so it can be noticed and made!
www.facebook.com/ShadeHandofFate
#5megaddtdPosted 9/7/2012 11:36:06 AM(edited)
Depends?

I guess it depends on whether Microsoft plans on supporting the current crop of XBLA games on the next system. If they're smart, they will.

An example; I bought the iPhone when 3G was just speculation. I like it, but I've seriously considered switching to an Android phone. Why haven't I, and why have I upgraded to the newer iPhone twice since then? It's because everything I bought from the App Store carries over to my new phone, and the though of losing those purchases turns me off. Bonus; all my apps still work and are still updated (most of them, anyways).

I have both an Xbox 360 and a PS3. I got the PS3 last year and I love it. I'm considering with just going for Sony's next console when it comes out. What will probably change that is if Microsoft announces that the current XBLA games will work on the 720 and can be re-downloaded for free, as I have quite a few XBLA and On-Demand games that I still love to play.
#6ZeratulthekingPosted 9/7/2012 12:41:32 PM
DarkSamurai2004 posted...
N
Here's why->

Read the article he posted, where it says we will be getting platform specific content after we reach R1.2.3 Update. Also, it's a good article.

So instead of just posting the original article you post a post about the article you are asking to read.... Yeah that made sense.
#7DarkSamurai2004Posted 9/7/2012 12:53:02 PM
Zeratultheking posted...
DarkSamurai2004 posted...
N
Here's why->

So instead of just posting the original article you post a post about the article you are asking to read.... Yeah that made sense.

It felt redundant to post an article I didn't discover myself and that was still on Page 1 at the time. Also, Oblivion deserved the credit and reposting here might have taken some away, whereas a link to the thread still gives him the necessary props.
---
Work-In-Progress old school RPG on X360&PS3, check it out and like/share please so it can be noticed and made!
www.facebook.com/ShadeHandofFate
#8Pwnc4kesPosted 9/7/2012 3:24:56 PM
Zeratultheking posted...
Yeah that made sense.

Yeah, that made sense.
---
Mega Man fan since 1989
#9MRCH33RPosted 9/7/2012 3:37:38 PM
DeadLock25 posted...
Well after 1.8 we should have the 1.2.3 by the end of the year or at most by the end of January. I doubt anything new regarding the next xbox will come out by then.

Even if new info regarding a new console came out, its release date would still probably be at the end of 2013, by which time I have no doubt Minecraft will either get up towards 1.4 at least or move in its own distinct direction like Mojang said it would.

There even talking about the xbox 720 not out till 2014, that also could mean at the end of 2014

I think Minecraft xbox has plenty of time for updates!

TY

GT : MRCH33R
#10MarbiaachPosted 9/7/2012 3:53:26 PM
MRCH33R posted...
DeadLock25 posted...

There even talking about the xbox 720 not out till 2014, that also could mean at the end of 2014

I think Minecraft xbox has plenty of time for updates!

Or, update. We really don't know if it will go past 1.2.3, and that's the next update 4J is shooting for.
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Currently awaiting: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Animal Crossing:JO, Pokemon Black 2, Fire Emblem:Awakening and Super Smash Bros 4.