The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

List of Mods Minecraft Should Have?

#1KotomineKireiPosted 10/10/2012 11:45:23 AM
Not too long ago(okay, it was a good while ago), 4J talked about deviating from Minecraft's PC updates after 1.2.3 and possibly adding mods in the future.

Link to the article just in case some of you haven't seen it:
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/19/minecraft-xbla-considering-mods-diverging-from-pc-after-1-8-2/

So, I figure, why don't we make lists of the mods we want on the Xbox 360 edition?

I know a similar topic was made prior to this, however the amount of mods listed were very little, most of the mods were repeatedly mentioned, and there was really no lists.

Here's my list:

Treecapitator - Trees fall like cacti.

Minecraft Comes Alive(MCA) - Changes NPCs so that they look less like monks and have two genders, and adds marriage, children, etc.

Smart Moving - Allows climbing, crawling, diving, and many other athletic features.

InvTweaks - A sorting mod, very useful if you can't find something in your chests/inventory.

More Stackables - Allows more items to stack, such as doors.

Not Enough Items - The trash can feature...

Rei's MiniMap - Allows you to mark locations, have a map/radar in the top right corner which can be enlarged.

Mine & Blade - Adds more weapons, dual-wielding, and more.

Mo' Creatures - Adds more creatures.

BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft - Adds many helpful things you can create to mine faster, and other tech to create.

Hack, Slash, Mine - Adds many RPG features such as leveling, loot, classes, dungeons, creatures, and the like.

More Pistons - A larger variety of pistons.
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---
#2AnakeriePosted 10/10/2012 12:11:50 PM
Ponies.
---
GT: SqueamishPaper6
Pawn: Shard
#3SpabobinPosted 10/10/2012 12:12:13 PM
Box
---
Gamertag: Spabobin........................Fighting Game Enthusiast
SSF4AE: Ibuki; Subs: Sakura, Ryu, M. Bison
#4KotomineKirei(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 12:29:45 PM
Well...descriptions and lists are kind of the focus of the topic, but I suppose that's fine too...
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---
#5ssj3bladePosted 10/10/2012 12:34:52 PM
I have no experience with mods, having only played Minecraft on the PC pre-alpha, with no mods installed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CqnIz.png
~ ssj3blade
|| Gamertag = finalfantastica
#6KotomineKirei(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 12:41:31 PM
ssj3blade posted...
I have no experience with mods, having only played Minecraft on the PC pre-alpha, with no mods installed.

Well, you could look here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1434593-list-of-mods-for-132/

Or here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am4QLO8PnrvkdFI4WEZsNGxvRTM0TzJMUFRBT1o2RWc#gid=0

If you want to get an idea of which mod does what.

The explanations under |Info| on the second link are pretty straightforward, and the mod pages generally go into more depth.
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---
#7DonKronPosted 10/10/2012 1:06:11 PM
Horse armor.
#8DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 10/10/2012 1:48:17 PM
Tornado mod - Self explainitory.

Smart moving (listed above)

Zepplin mod - Allows you to make realistic moving ships, blimps, ect.

Hunting mod (or something like that)- adds traps (blocks that can be seen but not stood on, invisible pressure plates, spikes, ect)

Horses Mod- Because horses are awesome.

Better animation collection - adds realistic waving tails for dogs, cats, squids' tenticals, ghast tenticals, ect.)

Seasons mod- Adds seasons, thermometers, & season clocks.

That's it for me :) As you can see I want more of a survival aspect :P
---
Shush or I'll give you a colonoscopy with both of my hands on your shoulders.
GT: DoubleUTeeEfff (14, not a "squeaker")
#9SILKAPosted 10/10/2012 1:53:17 PM
Ather (I think what it's called)
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#10KotomineKirei(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 2:30:16 PM
SILKA posted...
Ather (I think what it's called)

It's the Aether, basically Nether with "A".

Also, DoubleUTeeEfff, I think seasons would be great, and the Better Animations mod made the NPCs and Creepers look hilarious. XD
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---