Give 4J some credit guys!..

#1SlobberDobbzzPosted 10/11/2012 8:19:04 PM
Instead of the same "when is the update arriving" question, isn't that out of their hands now?.
Reason why I'm posting is, I've been on PC MC tonight, and I feel its such a big task to actually port the game, change the coding (isn't it from Java to C++? I could be wrong /:) if you people who post the 1.8.2 update all the time could get a go on PC and try it, you'll understand what i mean. There's so much from the PC they have to bring over and re code and what not.

For me personally, I'm happy with what they've done so far, and I'm not going to hold a grudge about an update for a game, they've no doubt worked there asses off to produce.
Thanks if you read it ;) needed to vent :D

So from me 4J- Thanks! Keep up the good work, and its nice to actually see a dev team actually speaking with the fans, I know a fair few franchises that could of done the same (Mass Effect 3, it would of been easier if they asked the fans what they wanted- example) my work here is done!

/rant
---
Like Minecraft? Search&Join "Master Miners" on Facebook. Gamertag: DobbysGamertag
#2GastroidPosted 10/11/2012 8:22:12 PM
When is the update arriving?
---
Quantum Gastroid
Third Generation Android Unit Series
#3aScaryToasterPosted 10/11/2012 8:22:12 PM
There's like 2 other "thank you 4J" topics did you really need to make another one?
#4vega2505Posted 10/11/2012 8:27:41 PM
It's in MS's hands now...do they have a twitter we can spam?
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#5SlobberDobbzz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 8:30:06 PM
aScaryToaster posted...
There's like 2 other "thank you 4J" topics did you really need to make another one?

Well, on returning to these boards, I noticed one, I didn't notice it at first, but- oops, I'm sorry your lordship ScaryToaster ;D
---
Like Minecraft? Search&Join "Master Miners" on Facebook. Gamertag: DobbysGamertag
#6LeviCelJirPosted 10/11/2012 8:38:32 PM(edited)
vega2505 posted...
It's in MS's hands now...do they have a twitter we can spam?

http://mobile.twitter.com/Xbox360Tweeter
---
My 3ds Friend Code: 5026-4974-3435.(Pm Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."
#7SSJCenaPosted 10/12/2012 3:33:08 AM
These "thanks" topics are getting just as bad as the "when does it come out" topics.
---
"I hate it when people quote themselves"- SSJCena
Add me as a GF's friend if you dare.....
#8TuohPosted 10/12/2012 4:00:56 AM
I miss Mander...
---
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.
#9liam_000Posted 10/12/2012 4:49:55 AM
Nobody would make these topics if Steve wasn't floating about
---
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.
#10EtherBunny66Posted 10/12/2012 5:11:08 AM
liam_000 posted...
Nobody would make these topics if Steve wasn't floating about

All it is is kids trying to suck up/get any kind of attention they can, its not like Steve is going to look at the TC and think " that guy is so awesome, no matter what society may tell him in real life"

Rather pathetic if you ask me.
---
Sooner or later it was going to catch up with you. You'd find that Lady Luck was really a hooker, and you were fresh out of cash. - Max Payne