Survival Island seeds

#1Kiro_kunPosted 10/20/2012 8:29:51 AM
So I've been trying to find some seeds for survival island and we've only got one right now and it's not very good for it. If you have any seeds that is like 1 island and only a couple of trees please help us out and post it. We wanted to try this survival island thing because it sounded pretty challenging.
#2WHLTE_RLDERPosted 10/20/2012 8:41:17 AM
Kiro_kun posted...
So I've been trying to find some seeds for survival island and we've only got one right now and it's not very good for it. If you have any seeds that is like 1 island and only a couple of trees please help us out and post it. We wanted to try this survival island thing because it sounded pretty challenging.

"The Bee"

Without quotes obviously.

You will not find a better survival island seed.
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
#3kniferunnerPosted 10/20/2012 10:27:52 AM
I have one seed that had a snow biome island in the top left and a plain grass island in the bottom right.

Creative mode doesnt give the seed number form, and i would rather not release the text i entered. lol

If it seems interesting i will seed in survival.
#4funkydude31Posted 10/20/2012 11:19:22 AM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
Kiro_kun posted...

"The Bee"

Without quotes obviously.

You will not find a better survival island seed.

Is this in response to the newest update, since they now added ocean biomes. Because before the update all those alleged survival island seeds never worked for the 360.
#5CountDogPosted 10/20/2012 11:57:22 AM
I just checked out the whole "The Bee" seed and it checks out real good. There are four pieces of land total, two out of the four are not even worth mentioning and one you start on which had a single tree and sugar cane plant. There is another not to far from the one you spawn on. Just head toward the left top corner and you should see it in no time and that's another island that has one single tree on it.

Note also that any of these four islands are smaller then your icon shown of the map. The rest of the map is just a huge amount of water and tons of squid.
---
http://kinomania.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg
http://verleih.polyfilm.at/how_arnold_won_the_west/arnold%20thumbs%20up.jpg