What Exclusive content would you want?

#11kinggoldfingerPosted 10/27/2012 10:21:48 PM
Tekkit! LMFAO.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#12PinkestFloyd07Posted 10/27/2012 10:38:48 PM
making custom music discs with songs loaded on hard drive, then i can trigger music cues in my banjo kazooie remake world...would make it all the better
#13DarkLagunaPosted 10/29/2012 3:21:45 PM
I think the main things we'll get (and probably want) is fixes that make the limitations of the Xbox version less obtrusive.

Like:

-Rewriting the terrain generator to always include at least one of every biome/structure (Not a problem on PC, since you have nearly infinite maps, so you'll eventually find every biome and structure)

-Make every resource renewable (again, in the PC version, you never have to worry about running out of something; in the Xbox version, you will eventually run out of Diamonds, Redstone, Glowstone, Clay, etc.).

Of course, since all that can easily be fixed by booting up in Creative mode, maybe we won't get features like that. It is a bit obtrusive having to switch to Creative mode if your world doesn't have a certain resource (Especially if you've been playing on the world for a while).

Otherwise, I think we'll probably get content similar to some of the mods on the PC version, like more mobs, bosses, Classes and XP, etc.

But we'll see. It's a long ways off anyway, as there's still a couple updates until 1.2.3.
---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#14SILKAPosted 10/29/2012 5:55:26 PM
I would like the exact opposite of the Nether (A Hellish World where beds blow up).
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#15metroidman92Posted 10/29/2012 6:25:32 PM
"Perks" based on what skin you're wearing.

Diver Suit - Unlimited O2 when underwater.

Master Chief - Extra Damage protection (less than what Iron provides, but better than leather)

Athlete Steve - Can sprint faster/ longer with less strain on hunger

Sam Fisher (If they ever release one) - Night Vision

Left 4 Dead Survivor Skins - Weapons don't degrade when used on Zombies (Get 4 people with a Survivor Skin, and you get some sort of damage bonus)

Left 4 Dead Infected Skins - Zombies won't attack you. (Same with the zombie skin)

Gordon Freeman - Get special Crowbar weapon

Etc.
---
''I suppose they were saving that bit for DLC, but anyone who pulls that s*** deserves to have their hands ripped off. And sold back to them for 1200 MSP.''
#16Maxx_the_SlashPosted 10/29/2012 6:34:09 PM(edited)
1. An RPG mode: Instead of experience orbs charging your enchantment meter, they give you experience towards leveling up. You get stats that are leveled up, and you gain more hearts as HP. It should have magic spells that you can use too and an MP/Mana meter replaces hungar. Armor would enhance your stats as well. As you level up, monsters get stronger. And there would be more types of armor (obsidian armor, bedrock armor, wood armor, etc), and there'd be unique "Legendary" armor that you could get that's one-of-a-kind and have unique patterns on them and give you enhancements that normal versions of that armor can't give.

2. Craftable clothing (not armor): Wool blocks should be craftable into different types of pants, shirts, shoes and even hats and masks. Dyes can be made and used to to color them.

3. More wearable equipment: Such as breathing masks for diving under water.

4. The ability to take items from your game into a friend's game for trading (this could allow for an economy where people can work in other people's worlds for payment). Diamonds could become a currency.

5. Actual furniture, along with animations for using them (i.e. a sitting animation for sitting in chairs).
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984
#17DarkLagunaPosted 10/29/2012 6:48:07 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
4. The ability to take items from your game into a friend's game for trading (this could allow for an economy where people can work in other people's worlds for payment). Diamonds could become a currency.

That would actually severely devalue any currency, especially with Creative Mode. Diamonds can already be a currency; Their rarity on any given map makes them a valuable commodity. Being able to bring them in from another world, especially one where Creative Mode was used, would make them, and any commodity, worthless.
---
#18Maxx_the_SlashPosted 10/29/2012 7:02:00 PM
DarkLaguna posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

That would actually severely devalue any currency, especially with Creative Mode. Diamonds can already be a currency; Their rarity on any given map makes them a valuable commodity. Being able to bring them in from another world, especially one where Creative Mode was used, would make them, and any commodity, worthless.

I suggest it because there are cases where diamond is so extremely rare that hardly anyone can find it, and thus they could work to earn some that more fortunate players found.

I think the ability to switch between creative and survival should be removed. If that's done, then no one could cheat and make their own currency.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984
#19DarkLagunaPosted 10/29/2012 7:05:47 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
DarkLaguna posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

I suggest it because there are cases where diamond is so extremely rare that hardly anyone can find it, and thus they could work to earn some that more fortunate players found.

I think the ability to switch between creative and survival should be removed. If that's done, then no one could cheat and make their own currency.

Why remove an awesome feature that many fans clamored for?

Nah, the best way to do it is to leave it as is, with no item transfers; The extreme rarity of diamonds in such cases just makes them MORE valuable as a commodity, and thus makes it better for bartering.
---
#20Master_SarnathPosted 10/29/2012 8:00:21 PM
Magic powers most definitely. You could choose between elementalist, necromancer, or healer.
---
with evil prism eye