Diamond levels

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
What level are diamonds usually found on? And also what are the requirements to make a slime pit?

One more thing: check out the .gif in my sig. Bad creeper, no cookie. NO...NO.
GT ragamorph
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6a39oQAW21qdbecmo1_400.gif
4 years ago#2
Go down to bedrock then dig up 5 to 10 blocks. That is where I have found all of my diamonds.

For slimes, dig down to bedrock use a bunch of TNT and use a lot of torches make a big empty room.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
4 years ago#3
1-16 They appear. As for a sweetspot, Its layer 10 on PC. If its the same for us, I dont know.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
4 years ago#4
Every time I've found diamonds (Three games out of 5 I've truly got anything going good on at the moment, other's I haven't gotten Iron yet) I've always found it a level above or below 5.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
4 years ago#5
SinisterBlade posted...
1-16 They appear. As for a sweetspot, Its layer 10 on PC. If its the same for us, I dont know.

Considering this game is based on the PC and they merely just changed to use a different coding language but kept functionality the same, I would say we are in the same boat.

Everything else works the same as it did in the same release of the PC so diamond spawns should be no exception.
4 years ago#6
I find mine at levels 12,13,14,15 but be very careful when mining because level 12 is were you find beds of lava. Just stand on level 12 and mine out 13,14,15
Follum follum!
4 years ago#7
12-14 seem to be the good levels for the 360 version.
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
4 years ago#8
I thought level 16 was the level where diamonds spawn the most.
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Season: 2-5
4 years ago#9
12 - 14 is the best.
http://i.imgur.com/CqnIz.png
~ ssj3blade
|| Gamertag = finalfantastica

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived