Best. Seed. Ever.

#1Kindred94Posted 12/17/2012 3:46:40 PM
I've only been searching this seed for about forty-five minutes, and I personally think it's the best iIve ever seen.

Seed: 1567479518

Open ravine at X: 50 Y:46 Z:79
Another open ravine at X: 188 Y: 63 Z: 150
Ravine at X: 150 Y: 39 Z: 317

Well at X:85 Y:75 Z: -188 and two beautiful lakes right beside it.

Monster spawner inside a mineshaft at X: -6 Y: 33 Z-273 (Lots to explore around that area, didn't do much.)

Village at X:20 Y:76 Z:292 and there's also a ravine directly underneath.
Another village at X: -176 Y: 74 Z: 380

Dungeon at X: -117 Y: 60 Z: 366
Another Dungeon at X: 78 Y: 66 Z: 384 with music disc "cat."

A river going straight through the middle of the map, and there's also a cool-looking cave somewhere, I believe, I just can't remember where I found it.

It's just spectacular.
Perfect amount of snow, sand, water and mountains.
Lots of forest area.
Flat land.
Great if someone wants to build a city.

You just have to see it. Not only does it have interesting locations, but it just happens to have the perfect amount of everything. Not too much, not too little.
---
Let's go Ducks!
#2tzar_666Posted 12/17/2012 6:27:11 PM
what biom

i wont play if there are wolves
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#3VividAxisPosted 12/17/2012 10:49:28 PM
I like it. Especially the winding river going from north to south on the west side of the world. And I liked the mountains in the southeast a lot too. But the entire world is practically covered with trees. I have a world you should checkout some time. It's very similar, being perfectly balanced and it has only small pockets of trees and the majority of the land is flat grasslands. The seed is "Borderlands 2". Without the quotes and with a space between s and 2. You'll love it. It also has a winding river that cuts the world in half but it goes from west to east instead. I have a long list of coordinates if you want them. But back on topic, I'll be using the world you posted. It has some stunning scenery and it's not easy to find a balanced map like this. Almost every map I make has too much water or too much desert or no winter area or .... you know. So thanks for sharing this. I appreciate it.
#4FrozenHELL78Posted 12/17/2012 10:51:15 PM
tzar_666 posted...
what biom

kill wolves. problem solved. right?
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#5tzar_666Posted 12/17/2012 11:14:53 PM
FrozenHELL78 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
what biom

kill wolves. problem solved. right?

no. because they respawn faster then other animals and they kill sheep. there like cockroaches. soon all you have is wolves
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#6VividAxisPosted 12/18/2012 2:52:12 AM
I killed wolves for a while but they always respawned. Then I got smart and made two containment areas for them. Now I tame every wolf I see, take them to storage place and leave them there. Problems solved.

One dog storage area is a pet store. The other is a small fenced area at a market (with a sign saying: Fresh Dog Meat / 3 Iron Ingots).
#7tzar_666Posted 12/18/2012 2:56:20 AM
ya but early on its a pain. and the first thing i do is find iron for a bed. them bam no sheep just wolves
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#8FrozenHELL78Posted 12/18/2012 2:14:12 PM
tzar_666 posted...
ya but early on its a pain. and the first thing i do is find iron for a bed. them bam no sheep just wolves

you could always kill 3 sheep in the very beginning of the game instead of finding iron to shear them. alot quicker imo because in every seed i usually always spawn next to a giant field of sheep.
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#9Kindred94(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 3:14:49 PM
VividAxis posted...
I like it. Especially the winding river going from north to south on the west side of the world. And I liked the mountains in the southeast a lot too. But the entire world is practically covered with trees. I have a world you should checkout some time. It's very similar, being perfectly balanced and it has only small pockets of trees and the majority of the land is flat grasslands. The seed is "Borderlands 2". Without the quotes and with a space between s and 2. You'll love it. It also has a winding river that cuts the world in half but it goes from west to east instead. I have a long list of coordinates if you want them. But back on topic, I'll be using the world you posted. It has some stunning scenery and it's not easy to find a balanced map like this. Almost every map I make has too much water or too much desert or no winter area or .... you know. So thanks for sharing this. I appreciate it.

I'll be sure to check it out! Those are my favourite kind of maps. Thank you!
I know what you mean though, it's hard to find a balanced world.
---
Let's go Ducks!
#10tzar_666Posted 12/18/2012 4:36:44 PM
FrozenHELL78 posted...
tzar_666 posted...

you could always kill 3 sheep in the very beginning of the game instead of finding iron to shear them. alot quicker imo because in every seed i usually always spawn next to a giant field of sheep.

thats the problem there isnt any sheep in the area with wolves they spawn first.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2