Found the End Portal in the Tutorial world

#1BWO_ArbiterPosted 12/20/2012 6:14:19 PM
X -340
Y 24
Z 310

I appologize if this was already known, but I figured I'd share if it wasn't.
---
What I lack in dexterity is made up for by my strategies. I'm proof that you don't need a perfect shot to pwn in FPS games.
#2BWO_Arbiter(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 6:18:32 PM
Well darn, jumped the gun. It appears that The End isn't available yet, but there it is for when it is ready.
---
What I lack in dexterity is made up for by my strategies. I'm proof that you don't need a perfect shot to pwn in FPS games.
#3MrB730Posted 12/20/2012 6:27:43 PM
Idk about some of you but i really like them adding parts of things for later updates. So then people wont have to make a new world for them. Thats how updates should be in my opinion.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
Rage is hilarious. Add me. TrollerSkatez
#4Seven_ZombisPosted 12/20/2012 6:28:38 PM
MrB730 posted...
Idk about some of you but i really like them adding parts of things for later updates. So then people wont have to make a new world for them. Thats how updates should be in my opinion.

I agree
#5TutelarSwordPosted 12/20/2012 6:56:50 PM
Seven_Zombis posted...
MrB730 posted...

I agree

If only the had a spot for jungles in my current worlds. I don't want to have to make another world. At least on PC you can go a certain distance away...
---
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.
I unfortunately caused several topics about nukes in Black Ops II and made mine talk about STDs. Oppsies?
#6BWO_Arbiter(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 10:09:22 PM
Alright, so I found that if you stand at:

X: -336
Y: 63
Z: 317

then you can put up a small water barricade, (Only a single block high!), then dig straight down, and use ladders, in order to drop down directly into the room with the portal.

Note that there will be a mod spawner in there that you'll have to deal with, but this will let you stip the entire rest of the fortress.
---
#7tzar_666Posted 12/20/2012 10:21:48 PM
BWO_Arbiter posted...
Alright, so I found that if you stand at:

X: -336
Y: 63
Z: 317

then you can put up a small water barricade, (Only a single block high!), then dig straight down, and use ladders, in order to drop down directly into the room with the portal.

Note that there will be a mod spawner in there that you'll have to deal with, but this will let you stip the entire rest of the fortress.

what is stip?
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#8BWO_Arbiter(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 10:28:03 PM
Lol sorry it is meant to say "Skip", I don't know how I botched that.
---
#9tzar_666Posted 12/20/2012 10:31:57 PM
BWO_Arbiter posted...
Lol sorry it is meant to say "Skip", I don't know how I botched that.

ah so thats what an end portal does
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#10BWO_Arbiter(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 10:40:28 PM
What? No, the End Portal is the objective of the fortress, where you can teleport to a different dimension to fight the Ender Dragon, though like I said it hasn't been implemented yet, I'm just letting people know how they can easily access a portal in the tutorial world when it does.
---