2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Found the End Portal in the Tutorial world

User Info: BWO_Arbiter

BWO_Arbiter
4 years ago#1
X -340
Y 24
Z 310

I appologize if this was already known, but I figured I'd share if it wasn't.
What I lack in dexterity is made up for by my strategies. I'm proof that you don't need a perfect shot to pwn in FPS games.

BWO_Arbiter
4 years ago#2
Well darn, jumped the gun. It appears that The End isn't available yet, but there it is for when it is ready.
What I lack in dexterity is made up for by my strategies. I'm proof that you don't need a perfect shot to pwn in FPS games.

User Info: MrB730

MrB730
4 years ago#3
Idk about some of you but i really like them adding parts of things for later updates. So then people wont have to make a new world for them. Thats how updates should be in my opinion.
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
Rage is hilarious. Add me. TrollerSkatez

User Info: Seven_Zombis

Seven_Zombis
4 years ago#4
MrB730 posted...
Idk about some of you but i really like them adding parts of things for later updates. So then people wont have to make a new world for them. Thats how updates should be in my opinion.

I agree

User Info: TutelarSword

TutelarSword
4 years ago#5
Seven_Zombis posted...
MrB730 posted...

I agree

If only the had a spot for jungles in my current worlds. I don't want to have to make another world. At least on PC you can go a certain distance away...
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.
I unfortunately caused several topics about nukes in Black Ops II and made mine talk about STDs. Oppsies?

BWO_Arbiter
4 years ago#6
Alright, so I found that if you stand at:

X: -336
Y: 63
Z: 317

then you can put up a small water barricade, (Only a single block high!), then dig straight down, and use ladders, in order to drop down directly into the room with the portal.

Note that there will be a mod spawner in there that you'll have to deal with, but this will let you stip the entire rest of the fortress.

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
4 years ago#7
BWO_Arbiter posted...
Alright, so I found that if you stand at:

X: -336
Y: 63
Z: 317

then you can put up a small water barricade, (Only a single block high!), then dig straight down, and use ladders, in order to drop down directly into the room with the portal.

Note that there will be a mod spawner in there that you'll have to deal with, but this will let you stip the entire rest of the fortress.

what is stip?
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2

BWO_Arbiter
4 years ago#8
Lol sorry it is meant to say "Skip", I don't know how I botched that.

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
4 years ago#9
BWO_Arbiter posted...
Lol sorry it is meant to say "Skip", I don't know how I botched that.

ah so thats what an end portal does
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2

BWO_Arbiter
4 years ago#10
What? No, the End Portal is the objective of the fortress, where you can teleport to a different dimension to fight the Ender Dragon, though like I said it hasn't been implemented yet, I'm just letting people know how they can easily access a portal in the tutorial world when it does.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Found the End Portal in the Tutorial world

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived