Blaze spawns?

#1Kult47Posted 12/24/2012 11:33:55 AM
Hard enough as it is to get nether fortresses it seems now I cant find blaze mobs in them. It was a pretty large fortress and not one mob spawner. Can a blaze spawn in the fortress without a mob spawner? Or is this now the second think I need to check in creative before I start to play a world, to make sure there are spawners in them?
---
Gamertag- TOXic f47aLiTy
#2imthestuntmanPosted 12/24/2012 11:53:46 AM
they will spawn in there on initial chunk generation but there is currently a glitch preventing spawners from generating.

on a world me and 3 friends have spent over 30 hours each on since the update we went into a new version of it in creative and found the spawner. our world has no spawner at the spot. this is a common issue.
#3Craxin01Posted 12/24/2012 1:08:38 PM
imthestuntman posted...
they will spawn in there on initial chunk generation but there is currently a glitch preventing spawners from generating.

on a world me and 3 friends have spent over 30 hours each on since the update we went into a new version of it in creative and found the spawner. our world has no spawner at the spot. this is a common issue.

I found a seed with a spawner and it works just fine. Don't know what your issue is.
Seed:

Info on what you can find - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632873-minecraft-xbox-360-edition/64984458
#4kinggoldfingerPosted 12/24/2012 9:46:10 PM
Kult47 posted...
Hard enough as it is to get nether fortresses it seems now I cant find blaze mobs in them. It was a pretty large fortress and not one mob spawner. Can a blaze spawn in the fortress without a mob spawner? Or is this now the second think I need to check in creative before I start to play a world, to make sure there are spawners in them?

I have begun checking worlds on creative before I play it. I don't want to waste my time as I did with my first world on this new update. I make sure it has everything before I start. The last world I started has everything except cave spiders (odd I know, but who cares. I hate those buggers anyway).
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#5Chocobo_Lover22Posted 12/25/2012 5:22:40 AM
create the world in survival, then exit, then load in creative and explore.
if you make the world in creative, explore and then make the same world in survival, there is a very good chance that, even tho you use the same seed, the blaze spawner will glitch out

They may address the blaze issue for worlds already made, but its unlikely
more likely is they will insure new worlds will have one
#6tzar_666Posted 12/25/2012 6:21:07 AM
Chocobo_Lover22 posted...
create the world in survival, then exit, then load in creative and explore.
if you make the world in creative, explore and then make the same world in survival, there is a very good chance that, even tho you use the same seed, the blaze spawner will glitch out

They may address the blaze issue for worlds already made, but its unlikely
more likely is they will insure new worlds will have one

ya i had to this after 6 worlds just created had no fortress. im sure they will fix this
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#7IceDragon77Posted 12/25/2012 9:29:28 AM
First world my friend and I load up, we find a village with a ravine right next to it, there is a abandoned mine in the ravine, the ravine spawns slimes at the bottom, there is a mushroom biome on an island in the middle of a huge lake, and we built a portal to the nether, and a nether fortress is right near our portal, with a working blaze spawner.

Probably the best map seed ever.
---
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/7898/freedomstrike001.png
http://i30.tinypic.com/2sba7og.jpg Thanks N805 and L4DHunter! <3
#8Penguin92Posted 12/25/2012 2:05:55 PM
In the next patch, they're going to create a nether fortess in every new world.

For now if you want to guarantee a spawner, make a couple of new worlds with your seed in survival, immediately save and exit, then start up the world in creative, and look in the nether, then exit without saving. If the spawner(s) are there, then they're there to stay, and if you exit without saving while in creative, then you'll be right where you left off in survival, and you won't see the annoying creative message before starting the game. Don't forget nether wart, that stuff's even more rare.
#9tzar_666Posted 12/26/2012 8:28:37 AM
Craxin01 posted...
imthestuntman posted...

I found a seed with a spawner and it works just fine. Don't know what your issue is.
Seed:

Info on what you can find - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632873-minecraft-xbox-360-edition/64984458

thats a good map im playing it now
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#10KazemaskePosted 12/26/2012 9:15:50 AM
If you create a map now and don't enter the nether until they fix the blaze spawn issue, would they still glitch out or appear?
---
GT - H0W ARE YOU