Minecraft Wrestling Federation {Xbox 360 Edition} (17+)

#1DahweirdacusPosted 1/5/2013 6:47:47 AM
One of my friends (Also a Superstar in MWF) recommended me make a topic for this.

Minecraft Wrestling Federation is something I myself had an idea to make reality back in February 2012. Heard all about Minecraft, and had never played it until it was released on Xbox 360. But right away, I knew what I wanted to build, a Wrestling Arena.
Started working on it day 1 of the release, finished building it in early July.
Then we started doing matches July 20th and still doing them today.
It was an idea I had, to bring my Xbox Friends together and to have fun and maybe them make friends with one another. Been successful in most parts, however, some rivalries have also been made, but what wrestling doesn't have rivals? Hah.
Some of the MWF Superstars have said that MWF to them, is what keeps them on Minecraft. Lots of unexpected match types that only Minecraft can bring: Rafter's, Deathly Cage, Highway to Hell, Aquatic Showdown and many more!

How does it work? Well, if you've ever played Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, Glitzville, has a ranking system, MWF uses that same ranking system. And each week, Superstars receive messages via Xbox as to who they will be facing that week, and what the match type is and when the deadline is. Deadline's are just a set date for how long the Superstars have to do their matches, they can happen anytime between when the message is sent, and the set date, if I see that the Superstars are online at the time, they will be sent a message, letting them know "Hey, your opponent is on if you wish to do your match right now". Matches averagely last 5 minutes or less, depending on the match type. If a match doesn't happen before the deadline, then a loss is added to their record via forfit. But if 1 of the opponents had been ready but their opponent doesn't even reply to any messages I sent, then I normally let them win via forfit. Not all the time though.

MWF also has a Team Division which same things apply. So if you have a close friend, form a team!
Singles & Team Division both have their own Ranking Systems.
MWF Champion and MWF Team Division Champion.
Right now, we have 10 active MWF Superstars on the roster. 26 is going to be the max.
We have 3 active teams in the Team Division.
There's PPV like Event's each month, but aren't "PPV" cause they aren't aired on PPV or anything hah, but at each Event, both Championship's are on the line against whoever is Rank 1 on both Rank Systems. This month's Event is "Highway to Hell II", where the MWF Championship will be defended against the top 5 Ranks in a Deathly Chamber Match. Should be interesting.

Rules? Yes, MWF has a few rules to follow, which every Superstar has agreed to follow them. They are posted on signs at the entrance ramp to the arena.
But there are just 3 simple rules required for those who wish to join MWF: 1: Must be 17 or older. (This was just added this year, so those 16 but turning 17 between now and June, are welcome to join/stay) 2: Must have a headset/mic in order to join. 3: Must add me as a friend so I know when you're online and when you're not.

MWF also has both a Facebook & Twitter page, both of which have images of the Arena.
The twitter is in my sig.
Interested in joining MWF? Got any questions? Feel free to comment and I'll answer any question you have!
Not sure what else to say, sorry for the long read, but I wanted to explain as much as I could.
I hope everyone's having a great 2013 so far, if not, I hope it gets better for ya!
Take care, stay safe and may God be with you til we meet again.

DAHBOOM!!!
---
Founder of Minecraft Wrestling Federation {Xbox 360}. I play games to have fun rather I win/loss. GT: Dahweirdacus
Twitter: @Dahweirdacus & @MWFMinecraft
#2Kindred94Posted 1/5/2013 9:51:12 AM
Hmmm, this looks like a lot of fun. I'll consider joining, but I'd have to get back to you on this one.
---
Let's go Ducks!
#3Dahweirdacus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:18:59 AM
Kindred94 posted...
Hmmm, this looks like a lot of fun. I'll consider joining, but I'd have to get back to you on this one.

Well, you're welcome to have a tour of the main Arena if you'd like?

I did forget to mention that every MWF Superstar has their own personal "Locker Room" and are free to gather stuff to decorate their rooms. Can even dig down to make underground floors aslong as they stay in the bounderys of their room.
I do not use Create Mode in that world though unless adjustments are needed.
The Arena used to be full of torches but that was causing lag issues for some, so changes were made via create mode to help prevent lag.
---
Founder of Minecraft Wrestling Federation {Xbox 360}. I play games to have fun rather I win/loss. GT: Dahweirdacus
#4PausedBackPosted 1/5/2013 10:57:14 AM
LOL, really? Seriously?
#5KaptainK00lPosted 1/5/2013 11:49:02 AM
PausedBack posted...
LOL, really? Seriously?

Reallyseriously, there are some pretty creative matches/arenas in MWF.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#6GastroidPosted 1/5/2013 12:33:06 PM
Is it just standard PvP, or like professional wrestling where two people dance around for a while until one person "wins"?
---
Judicoid
Judicator-variant Android
#7Dahweirdacus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:58:55 PM
Gastroid posted...
Is it just standard PvP, or like professional wrestling where two people dance around for a while until one person "wins"?

Normal Matches, yes it's pretty much Standard PvP, like boxing sorta. But with the countout rule that wrestling has. (5 Count is what MWF uses)
But not all matches are about PvP. Example: Creeper Match, the ring is surrounded by TNT, under the ring (Inside one of the 12 chests) is a Redstone Torch. Superstar that finds it and lights the TNT wins. (Most fun of it is if you do it without your opponent knowing and blow them up lol)

So yeah and no.
---
#8zell126Posted 1/5/2013 1:52:08 PM
Ever think abput having spectators for matches wouldnt mind coming to see a match
---
XBL GT:Storm5404
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Far Cry 3, MW3
#9Dahweirdacus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:57:00 PM
zell126 posted...
Ever think abput having spectators for matches wouldnt mind coming to see a match

You're welcome to come spectate a match if you'd like, might give you an idea how it works and such, however, this week, both matches are going to be in the Nether, in hype for the Highway II Hell Event later this month.
But you can still spectate if you wish. I'd have to add you of course so I know if you're on.
Few of them might even do a non-ranked match that you can spectate, just to give you a show so to speak hah.
We've had spectators before, mostly friends of the superstars that are in matches.
---
#10_MrENigma_Posted 1/6/2013 3:49:25 AM
I didn't even need to read the whole thing. Sign me up! :-P This sounds NUTS! I like it. My GT is in my sig. I also have a buddy who I know would be down for this.
---
XBL GT. "Wile E Jaguar". 3DS FC 0688 - 6570 - 4452
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz