Next update

#1ty199Posted 1/7/2013 1:58:39 PM
What is expected in the next update?
#2TuohPosted 1/7/2013 2:10:33 PM
The End and hopefully Spawn Eggs.

Not sure what else.
---
There was a sig here, but it got taken down. That's GameFAQs.
#3tzar_666Posted 1/7/2013 2:12:04 PM
next update is in march. they got to fix this one first
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#4Maxx_the_SlashPosted 1/7/2013 4:49:01 PM
I hope we get Ocelots too.

I also want an enhancement for the world generator that lets us choose what spawns in our world (in terms of biomes and structures). I'm getting maps that don't have strongholds, abandoned mineshafts and mushroom biomes.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#5TuohPosted 1/7/2013 5:22:22 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

I also want an enhancement for the world generator that lets us choose what spawns in our world (in terms of biomes and structures). I'm getting maps that don't have strongholds, abandoned mineshafts and mushroom biomes.

Bug fix update is making it so every world has atleast one of everything.
---
There was a sig here, but it got taken down. That's GameFAQs.
#6Metroid_LoverPosted 1/7/2013 5:56:19 PM
Tuoh posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

Bug fix update is making it so every world has at least one of everything.

I think the bug fix for 'one of everything' is for netherfortress/strongholds and mineshafts , not sure if it's also for one of each biomes, but that would be great if it did.
---
There once was a seed for a game,With a long and numerical name.
With caves to the sky and a lonely pumpkin guy, Jeebus christ I love this game! ~ Xarfax
#7Maxx_the_SlashPosted 1/7/2013 11:43:02 PM
I don't really care if a generated biome is as small as 4 squares, as long as everything is represented at least once, I'd be happy. So I hope this effects bug fix affects the surface too and not just The Nether.

I wouldn't care so much if they'd actually expand the size of the maps for the 360 version and randomly place the missing biomes on the outer borders of the expanded map. I absolutely detest having to start a new map every time a new biome or other content is added to the game but doesn't show up in presently made maps.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#8LorthremarPosted 1/8/2013 3:42:40 AM
I just want hardcore mode.
---
1. No one f***ing asked.
2. Wrong board, Holmes.
#9W0NG_FAI_HUNGPosted 1/8/2013 4:24:39 AM
Lorthremar posted...
I just want hardcore mode.

Well you could always just start a world on hard and when someone dies just exit and deleted. And repeat from that point.
---
Follum follum!