any "best" way to gain exp?

#1ZDT_LeaderPosted 1/9/2013 5:49:49 PM
Basically the topic. Is there any actual fast way to gain exp?
---
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
#2Roy_DogsiPosted 1/9/2013 5:56:33 PM
Best way Ive seen is a mob tower. The mobs spawn on multiple floors then get pushed down to the bottom floor taking big damage. You stand there and one hit them with a simple stone sword. Free drops too.

You get xp from breeding and slaughtering animals too.
---

*If you argue correctly, you're never wrong.*
#3TuohPosted 1/9/2013 5:58:43 PM
If the mob fall tower is 23 blocks high, you can seriously just punch them dead.

If you find yourself with only undead, a single splash potion of healing will take them all out in one.
---
There was a sig here, but it got taken down. That's GameFAQs.
#4BreakfastGamingPosted 1/9/2013 6:42:16 PM
If you are just in caves or something mine every piece of coal, redstone, and lapas you see. Just with coal alone you can get to level 30 very quickly
#5metroidman92Posted 1/9/2013 6:57:56 PM
Fill a chest with EXP potions in Creative, then hop into survival?
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#6Damascus85Posted 1/9/2013 7:51:37 PM
metroidman92 posted...

Yeah, but then achievements and leaderboards are disabled. If that doesn't bother someone though, then that's a good idea. Kudos.
---
Press Ctrl+W. Come on, you know you want to...
#7kinggoldfingerPosted 1/9/2013 7:52:01 PM
Mob spawner grinder. Just look up "Skeleton Mob Grinder" on Google. At one point I killed 60 skeletons in under a minute. With a mob spawner set up accordingly they will continuously spawn. Another good one is a Blaze grinder. They're not a one hit kill though.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#8ZDT_Leader(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:20:04 PM
metroidman92 posted...

I know nothing of the potion system.. can you make exp potions in survival and if so how hard is it to do that'
---
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
#9Striker_JPosted 1/9/2013 9:20:49 PM
Fighting mobs can be good. Or, just mine a s*** load of coal, redstone, or lapis. Redstone, perferably. It's common and gives lots of XP. But diamonds. They. Give. A. LOT. Of XP.

The End. Period. Done.
---
I worship the pancake gods!!!
#10zack12369Posted 1/9/2013 9:48:26 PM
My personal fav and fastest is loading up on strength and fire resist and killing blaze with an iron sword(diamond if you have spare). Fast and easy.
---
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>