Seeds that have nether fortresses...

#1SlippedGearPosted 1/20/2013 10:38:28 AM
CONFIRMED Nether fortress seeds, type in exactly as shown (caps, punctuation, etc);

FRINGE

Large land mass, all biome types, including Mushroom, Nether fortress, stronghold with end portal

Indie!

Medium sized land mass, NO snow biomes! Has Mushroom biome, Nether fortress, stronghold with end portal

Tutorial seed, large land mass, mushroom biome, Nether fortress, stronghold with end portal

Note; The End is NOT in the game yet, so the end portals do NOT work at this time. Also, Blaze spawners sometimes do not show up consistently, so you may want to double check in creative mode without saving, if you want to be sure you will have it in survival mode :)
---
---
My Minecraft related blog; http://slippedgears.blogspot.com/
#2SinisterBladePosted 1/20/2013 11:07:59 AM
Majora's Mask

Has wonderful biome diversity in the overworld, a nicely layed out Nether that includes a sizeable fortress, with a few parts of it encased in netherrack but still explorable. Blaze's confirmed though spawners may take some time to uncover, they are there.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3aronnovPosted 1/20/2013 11:50:29 AM
ScorpionZombie does. Too much swamp for my liking but trying to make the best of it
---
"Hell hath no limits, nor is circumscrib'd one self place; for where we are is Hell, and where Hell is, there must we ever be. " ~ Marlowe
#4GCSk8boarder215Posted 1/20/2013 6:58:33 PM
"Skyrim belongs to the Nords" is decent. I can't remember if "belongs to the" is capitalized or not. It has all of the biomes, but nothing really all too spectacular, to be honest.
---
XBL Gamertag: Baminy
#5Divided_By_OnePosted 1/20/2013 11:46:18 PM
Praise Science

Everything in the game so far is in this map. Decent sized Forest, Plain, Desert, Mountains, Ocean, Snow areas are smaller and out of the way. Plenty of pumpkins. All other things are in it, also.
---
"He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know." -Lao Tzu
#6Talon5967Posted 1/21/2013 1:46:42 AM
Overlord

Landmass is almost the entire map, except for the SW corner and rivers. Huge plains area covering almost the entire SE quadrant. Three deserts of varying sizes. So a lot of land to build in.

Large forest in the south. Three taiga's around the NE desert. Mushroom islands in the SW ocean.

Lots of places with water pouring into lava lakes, making for large obsidian areas. There is a surface lava pool in the NE desert that is two blocks below sea level, with only a single block of sand stopping the ocean from pouring in. Breaking the sand will cause water to cover a little more than half the pool naturally.

Stronghold with Ender portal, and two dungeons in the corridor leading to the portal room (you can easily be fighting skeletons, zombies, and silverfish all at the same time). Two chests per dungeon.

Nether fortress with single known blaze spawner, and two netherwort farms. Spawner is known to be bugged, as my world has one, but a friend's world doesn't.

Downside, no swamp biome. Though there is an area near the SW sea with lots of water, but only one or two blocks deep. A good place to build an imitation swamp. Also, the stronghold has two ravines, and numerous caves running through it. It can be difficult to navigate, and is easy to get lost in, even with the right(or left)-hand torch method.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#7A_Dirty_LiberalPosted 1/21/2013 6:45:26 AM(edited)
Actually got this by browsing this forum. I picked it because it has everything the more popular seeds has (overlord, skyrim belongs to the nords), and it offers a nice change in scenery.

Lots of land mass with a nice little mushroom biome, all current biomes, TONS of underground cave systems to explore and mine. A nice big desert takes up most of the western part of the map (I personally prefer to build in desert). The stronghold is massive and has an intact end portal. The only issue is that the blaze spawner might be finicky. My friend and I both used this seed and he couldn't find the blaze spawner, while it was in plain sight on my world. I'd recommend checking the blaze spawner as quickly as possible, because it seems to be an issue with world generation.

The blaze spawner is at (nether coordinates) x=-117, y=62, z= -19

If you're interested in having the puzzle of exploration solved for you here's some more coordinates. Thanks to the person who origionally posted this seed, although I've lost the name.

Pumpkins
x173 y72 z-362
x-244 y66 z8

Dungeon
x-156 y60 z383
x39 y44 z306
x-227 y36 z87 (no chest)
x-201 y34 z25
x377 y53 z390
x293 y37 z396

Stronghold
x37 y46 z282
(easy entrance, underwater)
x43 y63 z317

Library
x67 y44 z308
x64 y42 z279

End Portal
x58 y45 z267

Chest with Watermellon Seeds
x351 y36 z424
x239 y27 z356
---
Gold Guns in MW3: All of Them
#8AoENIACPosted 1/21/2013 10:09:20 AM
ToNite! has everything although it has low landmass due to a large central ocean and the blaze spawner is often bugged.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#9A_Dirty_LiberalPosted 1/21/2013 11:44:02 AM
Craxin01 was the finder of the above seed i mentioned, now that it's back to the top I've found it =D
---
Gold Guns in MW3: All of Them
#10Talon5967Posted 1/21/2013 11:51:26 AM
A_Dirty_Liberal posted...
Actually got this by browsing this forum. I picked it because it has everything the more popular seeds has (overlord, skyrim belongs to the nords), and it offers a nice change in scenery.

Wait, what? My Overlord seed is considered popular?! O.o

Sure, I've gotten messages from a couple people that tried it and wanted me to show them where stuff is, but I've never seen anyone other than myself mention it.

Though I do mention it in every thread that asks for something that the seed has. Which has been quite a few lately.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.