Wolf/Dog Collars?

#1ParanoidObsessivePosted 1/23/2013 2:18:07 AM
I'm asking more to confirm what I already expect, but I'm assuming we can't dye wolf/dog collars in the 360 version of the game yet?

Tried in-game, but it doesn't seem to work... I'm assuming it's not just a case of my doing it wrong as opposed to not being implemented yet, but I wanted to make sure.

(the downside of reading how to do certain things in the Minecraft wiki - it's geared towards the PC version and rarely specifies whether something is implemented on the 360 yet or not)

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#2Al6464Posted 1/23/2013 2:45:22 AM
Dying dog collars is not in the 360 version yet
---
I am not crazy the voices in my head say so
#3ozy808Posted 1/23/2013 3:58:29 PM
Nope
Don't worry you'll always know who Spark is.
Or is that Larry? Margret? No, it's Suzy definently Suzy. But, it looks like Paul... Nope it's just Chuck, Chuck Testa.
---
GT: ozy8080. Blame the OCD and autocorrect.
If your not playing a GAME for FUN your doing it wrong.
#43CDEDPosted 1/23/2013 4:00:49 PM
ozy808 posted...
Nope
Or is that Larry? Margret? No, it's Suzy definently Suzy. But, it looks like Paul... Nope it's just Chuck, Chuck Testa.

all my dogs were called Dumbass.

they are all dead now. they died trying to hunt creepers mostly but one drowned hunting squid
---
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdriIl7VNw
#5WHLTE_RLDERPosted 1/23/2013 4:09:30 PM
3CDED posted...
ozy808 posted...
Nope

all my dogs were called Dumbass.

they are all dead now. they died trying to hunt creepers mostly but one drowned hunting squid

Every single one of my dogs has committed suicide. Most through jumping to their death from extrem heights... Some have actually teleported into glass boxes full of fire with no escape and thus immolated themselves.
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
#6silverdraconumPosted 1/24/2013 5:01:45 AM
I save all the wolves I can find and lead them into my castle. I then order them to sit in my library with the jukebox and listen to it while I toss porkchops and steaks at them. Do I pamper my tamed wolves too much?
#7Action53Posted 1/24/2013 5:51:27 AM
All of mine died from me accidently hitting them while mining
---
A wizard did not do it
http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n244/chucktheduck_69/NES/
#8ParanoidObsessive(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:34:04 PM
silverdraconum posted...
I save all the wolves I can find and lead them into my castle. I then order them to sit in my library with the jukebox and listen to it while I toss porkchops and steaks at them. Do I pamper my tamed wolves too much?

I basically do the exact same thing. Though I don't have a library or a jukebox.

I started out letting them sleep in my bedroom with me, but after about six or so, there's too many so I actually built them their own kennel to live in.

I basically carry around a ton of bones at all times so I can tame any wolf I find, and occasionally give them meat so they breed. I have so many of them now.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family