Best glitch ever - Unbreaking Pickaxe (not the enchantment)

#1VividAxisPosted 2/2/2013 9:53:22 PM
That's right. I have a diamond pickaxe that will not break. I opened one of the worlds I made when the game was originally released. I haven't played this world since then. Never did much on it really. But I grabbed 2 pickaxes and started mining with the diamond one because it looked like it was about to break. The status bar on it is completely black on the hotbar and completely red in the inventory menu. Over the last 2 days I've filled 4 double chests with it and I've thrown away a lot of cobble and dirt in the process. It won't break.

I'm going to enchant it and test to make sure it still won't break. If that works I'm going to enchant it (and reload) over and over until I get the best possible enchantments. I will be unstoppable. I'm so happy I'll use an emoticon! :D
#2OnePolishGuyPosted 2/2/2013 10:00:58 PM
Thats awesome, and I wouldn't doubt it's totally invincible. My friend is using one of the original seeds, and he has no hunger bar, despite the difficulty. I think I have 3 original seeds, myself. I outta see what I can find.
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#3VividAxis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:41:48 AM
No hunger would be really nice. Good point about checking the other old saves. Who knows what we'll find.

I enchanted the pickaxe. On my first attempt I got Efficiency 4, Fortune 3, Unbreaking 3. I mined until I filled my inventory twice with only minerals. It's a keeper.
#4tzar_666Posted 2/3/2013 4:17:00 AM
interesting.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2