people of my server.

#1WHLTE_RLDERPosted 2/3/2013 9:48:15 AM
Vault dweller has been kicked.

Wasn't very up front about Sgt killer being on his FL, then started sneaking around in my property.

Not taking any chances after his friend has already griefed here.

You'd think a big sign out front that says NO ENTRY would get the message across... Especially after one of your friends has already griefed and there's a degree of suspicion about you.

World has been saved from last night. Everyones work has been saved and nobody has lost anything.

FadetoBadass your house is coming along great.

Buttchin, your underground base looks awesome as usual.
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
#2TurboSkunkPosted 2/3/2013 10:01:53 AM
Sorry about these dbags messing with your work man.

I need to jump in your world soon and get some building done.
---
Turbo Skunk... professional custom map tester.
#33CDEDPosted 2/3/2013 10:19:06 AM
i might drop in if its quiet on my end as well.

do you have a spawn trap btw?
---
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdriIl7VNw
#4WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:36:01 AM
3CDED posted...

Nah. The reverse actually. Little hut full of beds and food for newbies.
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
#53CDEDPosted 2/3/2013 11:25:10 AM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
3CDED posted...

if you want i can build one for you all i'll need is a metric F***ton of obsidian, some sticky pistons, redstone stuff, a couple lava buckets, a sword and a volunteer
---
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdriIl7VNw
#6ch1eferPosted 2/3/2013 12:00:11 PM
I can volunteer... wait, what is it I'm volunteering for?
---
PSN ID & XBL GT - Ch1efer
SS FC: 1636 1054 2581
#7BoxTheMuppetPosted 2/3/2013 12:19:40 PM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
3CDED posted...

You make it too inviting.
You need to strike fear into the hearts of new residents.

I'd make them earn a spot in your world by having to run through a 3 hour long gauntlet of traps and puzzles.
No griefer would waste their time doing that.
Even if they did you would have wasted 3 hours of their life.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#8Red_Baron07Posted 2/3/2013 12:24:05 PM
I started a site but I been running a community server so ill be on ur server sporadically when mine is slow. Gonna take a long time to build on urs lol but im keeping it away from your main area hopefully that will ward off the lazier dbag griefers
---
Bruste?
#9OnePolishGuyPosted 2/3/2013 12:25:21 PM
Rider,

I don't know if you read my message, but something kinda bad happened to that monster spawner. Last night, I discovered that creepers and bad lag don't mix well at all, and I put a big hole in the bottom of the spawner. So we had monsters running rampant (thank god for sunlight killing skellies and zombies. lol), and they kept spawning!

I had to use poor Badass' house as refuge from the monsters, and flanked my way around again, putting one block down per lap. He covered me from the creepers that spewed from the top. Eventually, I managed to contain the area after around 4 laps...but I think it needs stickies in the back. The blocks aren't protruding forward anymore. I felt bad enough rooting through your stuff for redstone to make the other fixes that I didn't want to root anymore for slimeballs.

Sorry, man : /
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#10W0NG_FAI_HUNGPosted 2/3/2013 12:32:58 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
3CDED posted...

You make it too inviting.
You need to strike fear into the hearts of new residents.

I'd make them earn a spot in your world by having to run through a 3 hour long gauntlet of traps and puzzles.
No griefer would waste their time doing that.
Even if they did you would have wasted 3 hours of their life.

Yes they would because it gives them something to brag about later. I'm not a grifter so if I had to go threw all that I Would just leave and not deal with that bs. Bottom line is that it don't matter what you do you and the few you trust need to look out for those you don't trust.
---
Follum follum!