people of my server.

#111Veritas3489Posted 2/7/2013 10:34:25 AM
xPercivala2536x posted...
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
Hahaha. I usually just sit there when I am afk.

I don't mind trading with you Polish if nobody else has them yet. I could always do with more gold.

Yeah, I think ill take a spin round one day and take loads of pics for a new thread that starts on a high note.

The pic of my house needs to have Veritas mid fall from my tower for an accurate reperrsentation.

My leather boots are still good to go.

Also I'm not so certain that I've got enough diamonds that I'd be willing to trade just yet, but last night I made an offer that I don't mind extending to everyone. I currently have a Fortune III pickaxe and I'm willing to travel across map to mine any diamond ore, although I would prefer a small share.
#112OnePolishGuyPosted 2/7/2013 11:04:05 AM
^I Have coordinates of a 4-cluster of diamonds that I took before bonbon joined. I'll PM yo uthe coordinates, and you share two with me, ja?
---
There he goes. One of Gods own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live and too rare to die.
#113Veritas3489Posted 2/7/2013 11:41:07 AM
OnePolishGuy posted...
^I Have coordinates of a 4-cluster of diamonds that I took before bonbon joined. I'll PM yo uthe coordinates, and you share two with me, ja?

I was just thinking split 50/50. Finder keeps extra in case of odd number. Finder also keeps minimum number of diamonds equal to number of diamond ore in cluster that way they don't lose any by giving me location.

Managed to pull 12 diamond out of a 4-cluster yesterday. If that luck can hold we get 6 each.
#114OnePolishGuyPosted 2/7/2013 12:17:27 PM(edited)
^ Yeeaaah, remind me not to write coords on te back of a receipt again. lol. You're 50/50 split sounds good.

I found 17 diamonds, and they're intact for you to do your magic. My GT is Master Buttchin.

Just come to my house (big hole behind fade to badass' tower), and ill show you to the locations.
---
There he goes. One of Gods own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live and too rare to die.
#115AtrabiliousPosted 2/7/2013 4:11:34 PM
If someone would stop taking my stuff when I'm not on the server that'd be beautiful.

I dunno who you are but you make me a sad squid lord.

</3
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Rent my Dragon's Dogma pawns on my Xbox GT's.
#116WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:19:25 PM
Atrabilious posted...
If someone would stop taking my stuff when I'm not on the server that'd be beautiful.

</3

Again!?

Jeeezus!
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
#117AbsurdAJPosted 2/7/2013 4:25:34 PM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
Atrabilious posted...

</3

Again!?

Jeeezus!

hey would i be able to join your server ?ive been trying to find a new one since the old host for mines doesnt go on anymore i sent u a friend request also
#118AtrabiliousPosted 2/7/2013 4:37:38 PM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
Atrabilious posted...

</3

Again!?

Jeeezus!

This is more in reference to the stack of iron bars that went AWOL.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Rent my Dragon's Dogma pawns on my Xbox GT's.
#119WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:38:41 PM
AbsurdAJ posted...
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
Atrabilious posted...

</3

Again!?

Jeeezus!

hey would i be able to join your server ?ive been trying to find a new one since the old host for mines doesnt go on anymore i sent u a friend request also

Sure dude.
---
#120WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:05:42 PM
Noticed my internet dropped. Server is back up.
---