When is TU9 update?

#1Striker_JPosted 3/3/2013 9:50:26 PM
I know it's been announced, but I'm too lazy to look it up. I've been itching for this update for awhile now.
---
I worship the pancake gods!!!
#2BeastlyIguanaPosted 3/3/2013 10:03:44 PM
Close your eyes and count to ten, baby.
---
Instead of being a Weiner why don't you explain -axelfooley2k5
#30ntarioPosted 3/4/2013 7:32:11 AM
Striker_J posted...
I know it's been announced, but I'm too lazy to look it up. I've been itching for this update for awhile now.

What's been announced ? Certainly not the release date. We knew it wasnt coming in February, so just be patient, it'll be sometime this month.
---
Since when do forwards win the Norris trophy?
#4faxmachnePosted 3/4/2013 8:15:03 AM
it will be when it is ready and it has passed M$ certification
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#5AlchemicSpartanPosted 3/4/2013 10:23:39 AM
Striker_J posted...
I know it's been announced

Are you drunk?
---
Xbox GT: AlchemicSpartan
http://i.imgur.com/boYhrfJ.jpg
#6MenuWarsPosted 3/4/2013 11:47:45 AM
I'm only semi trolling when I say;

"Around the 26th of March"

Because I firmly believe it will be. They did the same thing to me with Borderlands 2 as well.
---
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~
#7TBD2009Posted 3/4/2013 11:55:02 AM
The general policy is "Until 4J Studios posts their 'Light the beacons!!!!!!!' post on Twitter, confirming it's gone into Microsoft Certification, they don't give even a hint to what month the update will release, let alone a date.".

There has been no "It's in MSC." post on Twitter, or elsewhere, so don't get yourself bothered with hoping it'll be soon. Given that they're showing skin previews for the Skin Pack #4 (technically the seventh, seeing as they never numbered the "Summer of Arcade", "Halloween Charity Pack" or "Christmas Pack" releases) now, I'd say the TU9 update will be this month for sure... possibly in three weeks. So "26th March" seems about right, if we're guessing dates.

As a "Tuesday", it fits their usual release day of the week... though, given that 18th March ~would~ fit into a "ten days in certification, plus 4J Studio's 'Whoops! We need to fix this first!!!' time frame, it could be then, as well. But I wouldn't expect it on the 11th, for obvious reasons.
#8zack12369Posted 3/4/2013 12:08:44 PM
Tu9 is going to be released coincidentally the same day i'm "sick" from work.
---
gt : z a c k t k.
http://tinyurl.com/d34tjqt
#9MerenwenHelyanePosted 3/6/2013 1:17:11 PM
was just coming to see if it was released yet
so guessing not :P
---
Moms can have fun too. Get over it.
#10TheIastspartanPosted 3/6/2013 1:18:39 PM
zack12369 posted...
Tu9 is going to be released coincidentally the same day i'm "sick" from work.

For a minor update that mostly just adds a boss?

What a waste of a sick day.