When is TU9 update?

#11randomguy274Posted 3/6/2013 12:36:50 PM
Spawn eggs are the best part of the update.
My friend is making a world in creative to play in survival, so I will attach my unique clock to it (only 1 repeater) that does 5 pulses per second and switches between 2 outputs, then will add a couple dispensers with creeper eggs in his basement. When he goes into survival, BOOM!
---
GT: Jaysus273
I am the redstone master!
#12MrB730Posted 3/6/2013 12:50:03 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
zack12369 posted...
Tu9 is going to be released coincidentally the same day i'm "sick" from work.

For a minor update that mostly just adds a boss?

What a waste of a sick day.

Have you just happen to avoid the topics showing off pics of new items being added and 4J saying its going to be more than just the End now? Im guessing so.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
Rage is hilarious. Add me. TrollerSkatez
#13Talon5967Posted 3/6/2013 2:43:24 PM
Is there any information on anything coming in the update that would require a new world to get?

I'm also curious about what the PC has at this point that the Xbox doesn't, that would require new worlds.

I want to get into this game again, but I don't play often enough to warrant constantly restarting a new world. And my last world, as much as I liked it, didn't have swamps. I thought it wouldn't matter, but it bugged me constantly, to the point that I had to quit and delete it. I have a new one I like, but if jungles, or some other new big ticket item is being added, I'll have to wait to start, because not having jungles when it's available will bug me just like the swamp did.

If there is nothing new coming out that requires a new world, I can go ahead and start, because I know the next update is probably a ways off.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#14SlippyedPosted 3/6/2013 2:48:13 PM
You won't need to start a new world unless yours doesn't already have an end portal. If it doesn't, I imagine you can make one in creative, but I'm not sure about that.
#153CDEDPosted 3/6/2013 3:18:42 PM
Slippyed posted...
You won't need to start a new world unless yours doesn't already have an end portal. If it doesn't, I imagine you can make one in creative, but I'm not sure about that.

not quite, beaches are a new terrain feature.
---
Resident GFAQS Lamborghini Sympathiser
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8455/7893178522_b49c0e106d_b.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSZZEJvCks
#16TheIastspartanPosted 3/7/2013 12:48:47 PM
MrB730 posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
zack12369 posted...

Have you just happen to avoid the topics showing off pics of new items being added and 4J saying its going to be more than just the End now? Im guessing so.

I've seen them all. Hence the "mostly" in my post. Cute attempt at being a smart ass, though.
#17mega_spitPosted 3/7/2013 3:23:37 PM
You call someone a smartass for calling you out on being a smartass?
#18jmicdizzlePosted 3/7/2013 4:31:49 PM
mega_spit posted...

This.
---
"If there is 1 god in the industry that western and japanese devs look up to. Its miyamoto." - VampiricDragon_
#19xXwa1kzXxPosted 3/9/2013 12:02:52 AM
jmicdizzle posted...
mega_spit posted...

This.

^^This
---
Xbox360 Gamer Tag: APEXxFuZion
#20InadvertantPosted 3/9/2013 1:31:15 AM
TheIastspartan posted...
zack12369 posted...

Other things confirmed in Title Update 9:
>Ender Acid (a feature that is NOT in the PC Edition of Minecraft)
>Birch Wood Planks, Birch Wood Stairs
>Pine Wood Planks, Pine Wood Stairs
>Wooden Buttons
>Smelting of Nether Bricks from Netherrack to make Netherbrick Blocks
>Item Mounts
>Sheep regrowing wool
>Updated textures (most notably gravel)

This is all in addition to
>Functioning End Portal
>Ender Dragon

I am sure there are other features that we haven't seen yet that will be in there, as 4J tends to keep a few as a secret. To me, that is well worth a sick day. Taking the time you need to prepare yourself to go into The End and do battle with biggest foe and the first boss mob.
---
[witty social commentary]