How to collect dragon egg

#1TDP_EquinoxPosted 4/4/2013 5:20:45 AM
Before we all get confused because we don't know why the ender egg keeps jumping, you need a regular piston to push it sideways to collect it.
---
---Learn all the true facts and forget the fake ones. Ignorance is bliss but stupidity is a often walked road of... Stupidness.
GT : TDP Equinox
#2BradRCPosted 4/4/2013 9:55:04 AM
TDP_Equinox posted...
Before we all get confused because we don't know why the ender egg keeps jumping, you need a regular piston to push it sideways to collect it.

What ?
---
CN Brakeman/Conductor - NEC
my other signature is a spaceship
#3GastroidPosted 4/4/2013 10:25:22 AM
TDP_Equinox posted...

What ?

You can't collect the Ender Dragon Egg normally. You'll either just break it or teleport it. You need an unconventional method, like having a Piston push it and turn it into a drop, in order to collect it.
---
Omnoid
Fourth Generation Nanite-based Android Series
#4Jobe316Posted 4/4/2013 10:40:14 AM
Am I correct in thinking its only purpose is decoration?
---
Live Tag: LiquidJ0b
#5AukonnPosted 4/4/2013 10:43:30 AM
Jobe316 posted...

Yeah, it's a trophy of sorts. Most people on the PC version just enshrine it, though.

I dunno if it works like this on PC, but if you have it out on creative mode, you have infinite dragon eggs, as well.
---
PSN: Balorio
#6Jobe316Posted 4/4/2013 10:54:29 AM
Aukonn posted...
Jobe316 posted...

Yeah, it's a trophy of sorts. Most people on the PC version just enshrine it, though.

I dunno if it works like this on PC, but if you have it out on creative mode, you have infinite dragon eggs, as well.

Yeah it still works like that in creative. was messing around seeing if it did anything. Thanks for the quick response.
---
Live Tag: LiquidJ0b
#7ManInBlack_77Posted 4/4/2013 11:51:40 AM
I believe you can get it to drop if you break the block below it as well.
---
Time magazine's Man of the Year in 2006! Really. Google it if you don't believe me.
#8ManInBlack_77Posted 4/4/2013 12:23:40 PM
Correction you can't just break the block underneath it, you need to dig 2 blocks below the egg and place a torch and then break the block right below the egg so it falls onto the torch. That will cause it to drop as an item. You'll have to hit the egg once to make it teleport so it's in a good position to collect.
---
Time magazine's Man of the Year in 2006! Really. Google it if you don't believe me.
#9Dragans16Posted 4/4/2013 3:36:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBzI4hKPC_o
Heres my video its mine and my friends dragon fight and i used the piston method to get the egg
---
GT: C0RNP00P
www.youtube.com/Dragans21