Tu 10

#11TBD2009Posted 4/10/2013 10:03:51 AM
Razer1313 posted...
The amount of bickering on this board is ridiculous.. Anyway, back to my original questions. DOES anyone know when TU 10 will be released or how long cert. usually takes.

Certification can take up to ten days, usually, to pass/fail a patch. As for a solid "when" date? Your guess is as good as anyone else's. Unless I've missed a Tweet somewhere, it's not been officially stated that the TU10 patch update is even ~in~ certification... only that it's been added to the queue to be tested.
#12GamingFoolDanPosted 4/10/2013 10:35:29 AM
TBD2009 posted...
Ammonitida posted...
We get witches in this TU!

What? No. No you don't. TU10 is strictly a ~BUG FIX~ patch.

Seriously. Read the Tweet that was posted, ~before~ you get your hopes up, and start a rumor that will cause a bunch of rectal discomfort for people who are gullible enough to fall for such nonsense. >_<

Even if it wasn't just a bug fix. Which is...why in the world would you be excited for witches? Such a useless.. ._.
---
GT: DN CaptMrca VII
H4-BF3-GoWJ-Minecraft-Terraria-Defiance
#13es289408Posted 4/10/2013 10:41:51 AM
There's a pretty good article about it on "IGN.com". I think the article said it'd be like a week or two before "Tu 10" was ready. I think that's what it said, I can't remember.
#14Razer1313(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 11:26:10 AM
Thank You.
#15BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/10/2013 12:07:04 PM
Took like 6 and a half hours to get tc an answer he was happy with.
I think that's a gfaqs record.
Good work everyone.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#16TuohPosted 4/10/2013 12:56:04 PM
Cert testing is typically 10 BUSINESS days.
---
There was a sig here, but it got taken down. That's GameFAQs.
#17hobojohnsonPosted 4/10/2013 1:54:12 PM
In the past it usually was a week or 2 before we received the patch/update after it was submitted for certification.
---
x360 Gamertag = Osiris Prime
www.casualadultgamers.com Live Long and Suck IT!!!!!!
#18TDP_EquinoxPosted 4/10/2013 2:18:32 PM
TBD2009 posted...
Razer1313 posted...
The amount of bickering on this board is ridiculous.. Anyway, back to my original questions. DOES anyone know when TU 10 will be released or how long cert. usually takes.

Certification can take up to ten days, usually, to pass/fail a patch. As for a solid "when" date? Your guess is as good as anyone else's. Unless I've missed a Tweet somewhere, it's not been officially stated that the TU10 patch update is even ~in~ certification... only that it's been added to the queue to be tested.

It is in cert. Testing as of yesterday, I would post a picture of the post but for some reason my iPod only loads a blank white screen on twitter so I have only been able to check every couple days. But yes it ~is~ in cert. Testing.
---
---Learn all the true facts and forget the fake ones. Ignorance is bliss but stupidity is a often walked road of... Stupidness.
GT : TDP Equinox
#19ehawkins1971Posted 4/10/2013 5:06:30 PM
Razer1313 posted...

Cert testing takes on average between 10-14 days based on past updates. TU10 still isn't in cert testing, according to 4J they are waiting on an open slot with MS for cert testing to begin.
---
XBL GT ehawkins1971
#20AmmonitidaPosted 4/10/2013 5:21:03 PM
GamingFoolDan posted...
TBD2009 posted...
Ammonitida posted...
We get witches in this TU!

What? No. No you don't. TU10 is strictly a ~BUG FIX~ patch.

Seriously. Read the Tweet that was posted, ~before~ you get your hopes up, and start a rumor that will cause a bunch of rectal discomfort for people who are gullible enough to fall for such nonsense. >_<

Even if it wasn't just a bug fix. Which is...why in the world would you be excited for witches? Such a useless.. ._.

Dude, witches are the second most fearsome enemy in the game. They are definitely a reason to get your hopes, especially with the new spawn eggs!!