Need help with anti griefing please!

#1rathalos989Posted 5/25/2013 3:54:21 PM
Hi guys. My friends always have a tendency to turn evil and grief steal attack ect. When I run to my home they just tear it down... Are there any home defence I could build?

Last game I rigged tnt under his house to a lever in my house. Any other secret player traps like that?

Also are there any quick easy tnt cannon setups? Mabye amiable? I was thinking I could set up some hidden ones in the mountains.
---
I thought Minecraft was a boring, pointless grind, and a terrible game. Then I played it....
#2Meteordragon10Posted 5/25/2013 4:02:31 PM
You could always set your world to "invite only" and invite the ones that don't destroy stuff. I'm confused as to why you are still allowing people who destroy your stuff to be in your world to begin with.
#3Edgemaster70000Posted 5/25/2013 4:30:05 PM
So you not only ignore the "Trust Players" toggle, you also continue to invite them to your world?

TC IQ: 10
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#4rathalos989(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 4:46:11 PM
They are friends Irl. And traps and defence are fun for me they add some purpose.
---
I thought Minecraft was a boring, pointless grind, and a terrible game. Then I played it....
#55h07gunPosted 5/25/2013 5:01:39 PM
Lava moat. When they try to build a bridge, shoot them with arrows.
---
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#6PsyloshsrPosted 5/25/2013 5:10:09 PM
If it's your world, go creative and give yourself a bunch of enemy spawn eggs. Set up some traps with dispensers to spit a bunch of them out outside your walls or in their homes.
---
Sometimes you have to make a stand for your principles if you want to believe in who and what you are.-John Lobon
#7UndyingXianPosted 5/25/2013 5:12:40 PM
There are tons of traps to build. Look me up and I'll show you some decent ones. I'll probably be on later tonight. My GT is my name on the site... how you have Redstone saved up lol
#8TBD2009Posted 5/25/2013 5:13:08 PM
If you're going to play with jerks, you're going to have to either turn into just as big a jerk (if not more-so), or get crafty.

Learn how to leave decoy builds (false houses with inconsequential items, and boobytrapped zones), traps, and how to create difficult to find (and access) secret entrances.

Or, do the smart thing... and don't play with people who want to be jerks, without turning off their privileges. >_<
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/PSUTerra
#9imthestuntmanPosted 5/25/2013 6:22:18 PM
Easiest would likely be setting a decent number of rapid fire dispenser turrets up to a t-flop full of arrows and then connecting the t-flop to a stone pressure plate hidden on top of normal stone. If they hit the pressure plate they die. Better yet just hook up a sliht dely to a line of pressure plates causing the ground 5 blocks ahead to drop and lava to be there. They wont see it coming, and the delay will guarantee they hit it at the rit time.
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.