Are they?
#2MrAntike184Posted 6/1/2013 8:09:59 PM
ilovekhairah posted...
Are they?

we dont even have witches
---
Currently Waiting for: Minecraft.
#3zack12369Posted 6/1/2013 8:12:09 PM
Yes, you make them. Welcome to minecraft.
---
Common sense, a lost trait amongst gamefaqs.
http://tinyurl.com/d34tjqt
#4OnePolishGuyPosted 6/1/2013 8:16:13 PM
No, and it look like they aren't going to add it in the next update (months away).

But I could be wrong. They posted a screenshot of what's to come. That includes ocelots, upside down staircases and slabs, and the jungle biome. Maybe they didn't show the huts in that screenshot. I wouldn't stay optimistic, though IMO.

We have creative, potions, strongholds, mineshafts, ender dragon, ravines, enchanting tables, blazes, and NPC villages. There are NO emeralds or villager trading.

Did you have any questions about what the 360 version includes?
---
There he goes. One of Gods own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live and too rare to die.
#5TuohPosted 6/1/2013 8:21:18 PM
ilovekhairah posted...
are there witch huts in this game
Are they?

Give this man his second award.
---
"Darkling, I can smell you're blood..."
#6Talon5967Posted 6/2/2013 2:15:09 AM
Once we get jungles, is there anything else (not counting emeralds) that we would need a new world to get?

Every time they announce they're adding something that we need a new world to have in our world, I have to stop playing. This is because if I don't have it (such as when the swamp biome was released), it bugs me constantly until I finally break down and start a new world. So now when something new is announced, I stop playing until it's released, as I don't see the point in building in a world I'll eventually stop playing on. Then I get into other games, and by the time I get back to Minecraft, by the time I start getting into it again, something else is announced.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.