How to dupe in survival

#1randomguy274Posted 7/27/2013 9:16:24 PM
Hi guys, I'm going to be telling you how to dupe. It only works for blocks that you can turn one block into materials, such as logs or material blocks. I like to do it with diamond blocks. What you have to do is place the block, making sure that you only have one block so that the hotbar slot will empty when you place it, then stand back and break it, then switch to the empty slot, walk over to it and pick it up. At the exact moment that you pick it up, look at the ground and press left trigger to place it. If done correctly, the block will be on the ground AND in your hotbar. If you try to place the one in your hotbar, it will dissapear, but you can turn it into something else, like diamonds. You will now have these diamonds forever. Take the block from the ground and repeat.
---
GT: Jaysus273
Xbox Minecraft TNT cannon distance world record holder!
#2BlacknGold86Posted 7/27/2013 9:21:11 PM
Cool
---
GameFaqs friend limit goal started on 6/6/13. Friends: 65/250. Help me reach my goal by sending a friend request! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563883-5th-gear
#3HoldemtimePosted 7/27/2013 10:32:38 PM
I think you should change the thread title to, "How to get banned from survival worlds and get everyone to hate you"
---
XBOX GT: Beancrew49
#4dooglipPosted 7/27/2013 10:47:03 PM
Holy crap really? And all this time I thought certain people on my server were just really really good at mining. Seems like a glitch they should fix!
---
GT:OldManWithers99
#5TDP_EquinoxPosted 7/27/2013 11:27:31 PM
Holdemtime posted...
I think you should change the thread title to, "How to get banned from survival worlds and get everyone to hate you"

no i think this topic name is good
---
#1 Member of the Church of Morgan Freeman. Hail Morgan Freeman!
GT : TDP Equinox
#6HoldemtimePosted 7/27/2013 11:28:21 PM
TDP_Equinox posted...
Holdemtime posted...

"How to lose friends and influence idiots without even trying"?
---
#7the_lokstirPosted 7/27/2013 11:55:26 PM
he only posted step 1 of "how to dupe."

step 2: after getting caught, lie and say you had everything all along.

step 3: admit to duping but insist you are special and deserve to dupe.

step 4: after being banned, whine on internet.

step 5: make "how to dupe" thread

Q_Q
#8LiqiudusSnakePosted 7/27/2013 11:58:10 PM
lol. Survival elitists. Does it matter really guy?
---
When you see me quote someone with no other text, that's when your topic wasn't even good enough to warrant me using my keyboard.
#9TDP_EquinoxPosted 7/28/2013 12:01:40 AM
Holdemtime posted...
TDP_Equinox posted...
Holdemtime posted...

what friends am i losing?
---
#1 Member of the Church of Morgan Freeman. Hail Morgan Freeman!
GT : TDP Equinox
#10HoldemtimePosted 7/28/2013 12:05:08 AM
TDP_Equinox posted...
Holdemtime posted...
TDP_Equinox posted...
Holdemtime posted...

what friends am i losing?

I wasn't referring to you, but even if I was it wouldn't make much sense since you would need friends in the first place.
---