Anyone want to join my rpg town?

#11REDNEMESIS46Posted 8/17/2013 11:35:05 AM
Go ahead and add me I want to give this a try
---
GT: fatbluedragon
#12andr00skiPosted 8/17/2013 10:00:07 PM
Id like to give this a go. Add me too.
---
GT: Androoski69 3DS FC: 4312-9895-5096 [currently playing: Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition and Pokemon White 2]
#13Epickiller720Posted 8/17/2013 11:14:54 PM
I have a bit of a question with the currency system..... First. Have you ever heard of "the end?" Also, killing an enderman will give you a chance to get 400 dollars. Killing an enderman and having a chance to get 400 dollars seems easier than diamond mining/ gold mining. That is all. I'll be on my way now.
---
GT: EpicKiller720
ADD MEH
#14realaddmantisPosted 8/17/2013 11:58:09 PM
He almost sounds like another bean crew.
---
GT: Tennessee Tux
I am the angel slayer, here comes the final battle, Hell is on my side.
#15z_UndisplayedPosted 8/18/2013 12:32:30 AM
realaddmantis posted...
He almost sounds like another bean crew.

We don't want any of these guys. Extremely strict, nearly all diamonds already mined, very little ore left in the world, a hellish amount of lag, useless buildings (hall of paintings to contribute to lag), few freedoms. Don't be a beanie.
---
Eternal Darkness
I found out that my friend's friend's cousin is Deadlox.
#16z_UndisplayedPosted 8/18/2013 12:39:47 AM
As a side note, I assume things go as they are at constant autosave (if you lose 20 diamonds in a lava accident, just go with it). And there ~may~ be a town history. Shall we make it more real-life-like by removing death messages and disabling GTs? We want the assassin's guild to have a chance at being successful, don't we? But players must have unique skins to be identifiable (I use the endermen in a suit).
---
Eternal Darkness
#17PhoenixHunter89(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 6:19:25 PM
For a minute I could not find this thread. But yeah some updates.

In game death messages and gamertags are off.

As far as I know I heard rumours the assassins guild is already working.

Enderpearls could become an issue. I may replace them or switch them with diamonds.

The reasons for the strict roles is simple. This is not about building its more about playing a game.

Sorry if I have not added you yet. I played a lot of monster hunter 3 U today. Ivory lagia is a joke...

Also I am from the uk. I normally go to bed at around 2-3am. So keep that in mind.
---
Official Black Knight Sword of the Dark Souls board.
3DS FC 3480 2527 0567
#18z_UndisplayedPosted 8/18/2013 8:04:22 PM
It's okay, I just ran out of LIVE a few minutes ago.
---
Eternal Darkness
#19Epickiller720Posted 8/18/2013 8:56:25 PM
Also, I'm pretty sure death messages only turn on/off for the player that did the act. So everyone else in the game will still get the messages even though the host has them turned off.
---
GT: EpicKiller720
ADD MEH
#20shino2911Posted 8/18/2013 9:51:00 PM
I can see some real potential in this style of play. With assassin and thieves guilds, you'll probably discover a bunch of new niches needing to be filled. Protection or detective details to prevent or track down assassins. Guard details to safeguard possessions and property from thieves. Courier services to move goods and payment, and protection for them too. Counterfeiters, double agents, informants...all available...for a price.

Very true to life vibe.

Minecraft is one of those rare games that not only can you spend hundreds of hours building (like Notchland), or dealing with resource management in survival, but you could ignore that completely, and focus on other constructions such as fixed resource economies like Beanburg (which does not exclude building, but does have it's own economy), or service based economies like this one.

I know I'm likely "preaching to the choir," but it just amazes me how diverse the gameplay can be for a game with such a deceptively simple concept. It would just be nice to see this on a larger scale than 8 players. I figure if COD can work for 12-18 players, surley there are enough resources for minecraft to eventually do the same? But even if that never comes to pass on the 360, the achievements of the game cannot be denied.
---
Without condoning...or condemning...I understand.
#1 World Record Holder for Just Cause 2's "Tallest Base Jump" - Xbox 360