Notchland Amusement Park is finished come in to get it!

#11HoldemtimePosted 9/13/2013 11:33:34 AM
Exactleevague posted...
Holdemtime posted...
Exactleevague posted...
How's that whole, waste over a year of time building stuff, try to get internet famous, but not get famous thing working out bud?

Hey, I'd rather have a wasted year than a wasted life.

I'm sorry to hear of your poor choices.

The world is yours, it's never too late to change.

My worst life choice was coming here and encountering you on this otherwise pleasant journey. At least Leisure did something, rather than act like a douche on the internet.
---
XBOX GT: Beancrew49
#12LeisureGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 1:23:35 PM
can't we all just minecraftalong? come on! glad people are having fun. the tower of trials will be after some of my other videos. i am going to start a series going through some amusement parks, do some adventure maps, mini game maps, etc. from stampy's first video i got like 150 subscribers and it keeps climbing each hour so need to add some more videos lol
#13ExactleevaguePosted 9/13/2013 5:44:00 PM
LeisureGaming posted...
can't we all just minecraftalong? come on! glad people are having fun. the tower of trials will be after some of my other videos. i am going to start a series going through some amusement parks, do some adventure maps, mini game maps, etc. from stampy's first video i got like 150 subscribers and it keeps climbing each hour so need to add some more videos lol

I'm just busting your chops homie, I poked around notchland last night until my internet started being wonky.

Good job man.

Don't mind Bean, he's tender.
---
#1 Undercover member of Beanburg.
#14LeisureGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 7:18:35 PM(edited)
awesome to hear, going to be doing an open day in notchland soon, 10 subscribers away from 200 and will have the park open for 6 hours for subs probably on sunday
#15LeisureGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 10:22:43 AM
ok sunday is going to be subscriber day at the park, will have it open for 6 hours making sure everyone that wants to can get in and see it, 8 people at a time, starting 1pm-7pm colorado time
#16LeisureGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 5:31:35 PM
went pretty decent, this will be the last bump i do this topic just to make sure everyone saw it downloads are at 2322
#17imthestuntmanPosted 9/19/2013 4:11:42 PM
i still cant believe you actually pulled this off. when you first started talking about this i thought you were being too ambitious and trying to go too big. has to be one of the most impressive minecraft builds ive seen from the xbox.
---
If you call anyone salty, butthurt, kid, or basically any other internet insult i will just assume you are a complete idiot, and treat you as if you are.
#18LeisureGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 5:54:00 PM
thanks yeah i have always tried to stick by my word and so glad the theme park is done, taking a 3-5 month break since i finished it and then going to do the water park on the same map with a build team :)
#19imthestuntmanPosted 9/20/2013 6:02:12 AM
I look forward to seeing it and the updates.
---
If you call anyone salty, butthurt, kid, or basically any other internet insult i will just assume you are a complete idiot, and treat you as if you are.
#20LeisureGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 7:45:12 PM
tomorrow i am live streaming for subs, going to be giving tours of notchland 15 minutes at a time, starting 2:30pm going for 4 hours!