Would Glowstones cause lag?

#11Metroid_LoverPosted 12/28/2013 5:53:34 PM
Soggy13 posted...
It does not cause any lag. I made a custom map with layers 3 and 50 entirely out of glow stone. The only thing bad that happened was some of it never lit up.

You do realize that is for the PC version right? That comparison is not accurate at all.
We xbox 360 users can't customize our worlds at start, so it's not possible to test that at all, yet.
---
Naked Courier (Skyrim): I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only...
#12TDP_EquinoxPosted 12/28/2013 6:18:31 PM
Metroid_Lover posted...
Soggy13 posted...
It does not cause any lag. I made a custom map with layers 3 and 50 entirely out of glow stone. The only thing bad that happened was some of it never lit up.

You do realize that is for the PC version right? That comparison is not accurate at all.
We xbox 360 users can't customize our worlds at start, so it's not possible to test that at all, yet.

it is possible to make a custom superflat on 360, infact, for testing reasons, i'll do it right now.
---
#1 Member of the Church of Morgan Freeman. Hail Morgan Freeman!
GT : TDP Equinox
#13Metroid_LoverPosted 12/28/2013 7:12:31 PM
TDP_Equinox posted...
it is possible to make a custom superflat on 360, infact, for testing reasons, i'll do it right now.

I see, If you mean making it on the PC then transferring the world/save onto the xbox 360 saves, then you can do it.
But not everyone can really do that, or more to the point, not recommended to do that, and I would not be surprised that a patch (for system or game) that fixes that either.

But your welcome to try.
---
Naked Courier (Skyrim): I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only...
#14TDP_EquinoxPosted 12/28/2013 7:24:40 PM
Metroid_Lover posted...
TDP_Equinox posted...

I see, If you mean making it on the PC then transferring the world/save onto the xbox 360 saves, then you can do it.
But not everyone can really do that, or more to the point, not recommended to do that, and I would not be surprised that a patch (for system or game) that fixes that either.

But your welcome to try.

well its not quite like that. its a tool opryzeLP made, and it makes a world save, that the xbox 360 can use, then you import it to your profile and use a USB to put it on your xbox.
And while not everyone can do it, it requires no special tools, other than even the worst of computers/laptops to use.
---
#15Soggy13Posted 12/28/2013 11:06:21 PM
TDP_Equinox posted...
Metroid_Lover posted...
TDP_Equinox posted...

But your welcome to try.

well its not quite like that. its a tool opryzeLP made, and it makes a world save, that the xbox 360 can use, then you import it to your profile and use a USB to put it on your xbox.
And while not everyone can do it, it requires no special tools, other than even the worst of computers/laptops to use.

This is exactly what I used when I did it. I believe you even originally recommended the app to me TDP.
---
PSN:MassacredOne GT: massacredone
Me thinks words is hard...
#16TDP_EquinoxPosted 12/29/2013 12:45:04 AM
Soggy13 posted...
TDP_Equinox posted...
Metroid_Lover posted...
TDP_Equinox posted...

But your welcome to try.

This is exactly what I used when I did it. I believe you even originally recommended the app to me TDP.

i may have, or it may have been that other guy, that told me about opryze. but im not sure..
---