New to mine raft

#101tzar_666Posted 8/5/2014 8:30:40 AM
CmJudge posted...
I lived in America for a week. It sucked ginormous balls. Too many Rednecks. I felt that if I stayed, they'd bring me down to Bean's level.

Keep on spewin on!

Wow. What a racist. The r word is a racist term for poor american people. Stop hatin'. Can't belive you are so racist.
---
warning!!! if zombies attack im tripping you
#102Shaun3DPosted 8/5/2014 8:47:41 AM
tzar_666 posted...
CmJudge posted...
I lived in America for a week. It sucked ginormous balls. Too many Rednecks. I felt that if I stayed, they'd bring me down to Bean's level.

Keep on spewin on!

Wow. What a racist. The r word is a racist term for poor american people. Stop hatin'. Can't belive you are so racist.

I thought white trash was for poor whites...

Rednecks are more into the lifestyle.. well they seem to enjoy nascar etc.. you know like that saying "you better redneckonize". Ive seen bumper stickers and shirts shouting redneck pride.. basicly. Plus isnt this more in the realm of stereo typing anyway, which can be funny and true.
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#103tzar_666Posted 8/5/2014 8:50:31 AM
Only people who qualify for a race group can use a term. Anyone else using a term for that group is racist.
---
#104Shaun3DPosted 8/5/2014 8:54:42 AM
tzar_666 posted...
Only people who qualify for a race group can use a term. Anyone else using a term for that group is racist.

Oh.. ok. But!....uh..... huh?

*puts head on desk*
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#105tzar_666Posted 8/5/2014 9:04:26 AM
I can't say the n word unless im black. You can't say the r word unless you are. Using a term of a group you are not part of is the definition of racism.
---
#106CmJudgePosted 8/5/2014 9:14:53 AM
Mustache Riders!

Your Mother is your Cousin!

Murica...
---
GT: AltusJanitorius PSN: Altus_Janitorius
-A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer-
#107tzar_666Posted 8/5/2014 12:14:11 PM
Hey....CmJudge posted...
Mustache Riders!

Your Mother is your Cousin!

Murica...

Hey. Lol that happens quite a bit here after they stopped blood testing before you got married.
---
#108TDP_EquinoxPosted 8/5/2014 12:29:25 PM
tzar_666 posted...
I can't say the n word unless im black. You can't say the r word unless you are. Using a term of a group you are not part of is the definition of racism.

i always hated that. How people think its okay to use the n word just because they are black.
If they want people to stop calling them said name, they should stop calling themselves by that name.
---
#1 at blowing canned air on a hot capacitor and looking directly at it. Woo! ER!
GT : TDP Equinox.
#109tzar_666Posted 8/5/2014 1:02:54 PM
TDP_Equinox posted...
tzar_666 posted...

i always hated that. How people think its okay to use the n word just because they are black.
If they want people to stop calling them said name, they should stop calling themselves by that name.

It's there word. Redneck is my peoples word.
---
#110realaddmantisPosted 8/5/2014 2:29:46 PM
Judge i thought we were brehs. Talkin trash bout my rednecks. Im from the dirty south!

My feels bro, my feels :'(
---
"Whenever Im walking through a smelly area in a video game I like to fart in my hand then scoop it up towards my nose" WRAP-IT-UP-B